Okay....billet buy news again, contact with Quentin defense.

I'd like to be in, but I'd like to know that they aren't just going to take the money and go dark again.

If we can get confirmation on prices (as in they still are the same) and turn around time, I'd be in for sure. I would suggest a simple contract of some sort to keep them on track.

If we can get confirmation on prices (as in they still are the same) and turn around time, I'd be in for sure. I would suggest a simple contract of some sort to keep them on track.

I like that idea. Perhaps even doing batches, so that we dont send off 120k for 800 lowers and never see anything.

I like that idea. Perhaps even doing batches, so that we dont send off 120k for 800 lowers and never see anything.

If there is going to be even 50K in money sent, let alone 120K, I think it would be prudent to get a written contract so that should something happen (like taking the money and running), MJR can go after them via the courts.

If prices are the same and lead time isn't crazy I'm still in.

+1 on some sort of contract...if possible

I'd still be in, but I'd shorten my order to one .308 lower. No risk no reward, and in this market I think a little risk is warranted. I don't think the lack of communication was good business, but I also don't think those of us sitting at home in our living rooms pressing refresh truly understand how massively busy these companies are right now.

I hope they care about their reputation, because to ignore, gouge or flee betting on being out of business due to a ban is not a good bet. In good faith, I'm still in and hoping to see a premium product at the prices quoted and being one of their future loyal customers. I can understand the craziness due to the government posturing and holidays.

There is no reason for a price increase if anything its going to be even a bigger order to fill!

I am all IN as long as we don't see any mysterious price increase.

I'm still in. I would be in for 1 223 lower. I no longer need the upper as I have acquired one.
I am guessing that he is a small shop and this caught him off guard with the volume of the buy and the insanity out there right now.

Last edited:
New to this group buy... I am IN for 1 lower and 1 upper, in .223. This will be my first AR, just for the heck of it. Happy New Year!
Now I need to look for the payment instructions. Thanks for your work.

Back
Top Bottom