• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

OK, now I want to know why you guys are hating on the .40 cal?

Probably more Emo than metro. If it has wrists, it would cut them, but not deeply because its to much of a pussy

What about 9mm Major? Does that cut itself... well, maybe if you load it up too hot... [rofl]

-Mike

i'm going to stab my eyes with a rusty butter knife and drink drano to die a miserable death a the circular formation that has taken place [rofl]

-like the saying goes about combatives & MMA. its only gay if you make eye contact... [laugh]

Own both .40 and .45 Glocks. I have to say the G30 is much better IMHO. It shoots nicer and has more power. Normally you would expect the G30 to be harder to control, but it wasn't. There are usually some great deals on G3 G30s in the classifieds on this site. Pair it with a CrossBreed SuperTuck and a LaserMax (if you like lasers) and you'll have yourself one hell of a nice CCW.

Popular auto-loading calibers:

.32 ACP: Go play Airsoft

.380: You know Jams Bond isn't real, right?

9mm: Ow it huwt my widdle hand

.40 S&W: Real men don't get bikini waxes

10mm: Small p3nis, big gun

.45 ACP: oh sh**, jammed again!

Popular revolver cartridges:

.38LC - Yeah. How 'bout them Moros

.38 Spcl. - Barney Fife was under appreciated

.357 Mag - Still hooked on those CHIPs reruns, eh?

.44 Mag - oh please! Talk about small p3nis!

.45LC - Cowboy Action Shooting; it's like LARPing, but less cool

IMO, the 357 sig is the equivalent of an insecure (closet fetish) person...

it costs more,

it's loud

it's a 40 case... [rolleyes]

i know there are few folks on here that carry w / 357 sig., i just don't see why... same goes for .45 GAP.

it's awkward. like talking to a chic at a bar, when you go in for the kill her phone rings and it's her husband....

or like when your in a shower and the guy next to you asks how you got that scar on your butt... [thinking]

this isnt mine, but i liked it so much i copied it into my evernote account.... it was from someone on this forum, i just don't remember who (maybe EC?)

The History of the .40S&W

This is pretty much the story EC told in my training class.

Back
Top Bottom