Official 1911 Pic Thread...

The guncrafter was just not for me.

But a lime green wilson? Yes please. Now, someone go buy my sweet upper in the classifieds so I can pay for my habit.

Wait someone bought the .50 GI? Damn. I have to pay more attention here. I was eying that thing, but I'd almost feel guilty about having a 1911 that's not chambered for .45acp.

20130314_074336.jpg

She's the cream of the crop.

This is the only one I have. It was made in 1915. The holster is 1918. The ammo is 1943. It's the closest I could get. The front and rear sights were changed before I got it and it was reblued. I had the trigger done, but I have all the original parts for it. I can't complain since I got it for $450. I bet if it was original I wouldn't own it.

IMG_4370_zpse711411a.jpg

This is the only one I have. It was made in 1915. The holster is 1918. The ammo is 1943. It's the closest I could get. The front and rear sights were changed before I got it and it was reblued. I had the trigger done, but I have all the original parts for it. I can't complain since I got it for $450. I bet if it was original I wouldn't own it.

IMG_4370_zpse711411a.jpg
Winner!

Just picked up an Ed Brown Special Forces 9mm. They built a limited release of 100 and I was in the right place at the right time ... Pictures to follow later

Back
Top Bottom