Official 1911 Pic Thread...

Seriously, that is bull isht. You dont come into a pic thread and describe your gun and no pic. Who are you? Joseph Smith? Show us the golden plates.

Sorry it took so long to post these pictures, busy day today and had to clean her up after her maiden range trip.....put 230 rounds through it.....smooth as silk and laser accurate although she doesn't like Wilson mags one bit.....taking her out again tomorrow and we will see if a stiffer spring makes her happy.

Okay here she with her range mate, a Wilson Combat CQB in 9mm.

Sorry for the crappy pictures...I will take some better shots tomorrow.

DSCN0202_zps106c28a6.jpg
DSCN0200_zpsac0172a5.jpg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to herdbull again

Some seriously nice 1911's there. Some guys would buy 10 guns with what you have tied up in them, but you go for quality over quantity.
I would give my eye teeth for a Ed Brown Classic Custom, I just read an article raving about the EB 1911 in 38 Super. Totally sweet

I am new ...but do have a pretty interesting 1911....I have owned this one for >30 years....its a Pachmyer Signature Series Combat Special...with 80K rounds through it and two overhauls....waiting on its successor which is two years out...Combat Special EVO from Paul Liebenberger of Pistol Dynamics....but here is one pick of a very special 1911.

Pachmyer.jpg

261349_10151347882856977_25053101_n.jpg

Got an aftermarket compensator...I like it. Don't care if it doesn't do a damned thing about the recoil(which is non-existent to begin with), I just love the look

Here's my E-Series. I love the looks of this gun and carry it all the time but damn does it have a kick when I shoot it. Being scandium too it's super light. I've been contemplating selling it for something with a 3-inch barrel so it's a tad more carry-friendly.
ujuqesy6.jpg

Here's my E-Series. I love the looks of this gun and carry it all the time but damn does it have a kick when I shoot it. Being scandium too it's super light. I've been contemplating selling it for something with a 3-inch barrel so it's a tad more carry-friendly.
ujuqesy6.jpg

The S&W1911 3-inch has a Scandium Frame as well. I don't think that and the commander size have that much of a kick if any.

Going to Foxwoods next weekend, depending how well I do, I'll check the classifieds if you decide to sell. [laugh]

Bolio speaks the truth and I'll back him up having bought his 3" Smith off of him ;)

That being said, I think there's another gorgeous 3" Pro S&W 1911 up for sale in the Classifieds as of today. I already have one, and I'm tempted...

Lou, what coating is that? And color? Looks pretty damn kickass!

Cerakote.. Custom mix of Sniper Grey & Graphite Black

- - - Updated - - -

Wow... That is absolutely beautiful. Clean and simple. I am a sucker for the purity of the design. Is that for a customer or is that for sale?
Thanks!

Has a home in OH

Back
Top Bottom