• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Firearm Acquisition Thread May 2023

Hungarian FEG SA-85M. Finally finished installing the new furniture from Atlantic Firearms. What a giant PITA. Quite a bit of filing, dremeling and drilling. Couldn’t stand that god awful thumbhole stock. Haven’t even had a chance to shoot it yet
I love how much lighter this is compared to my SAM7 that’s got a milled receiver.
View attachment 757041View attachment 757042View attachment 757043
View attachment 757047
View attachment 757044
Installed the red pistol grip. Matches better but definitely not as grippy as the Hogue IMG_2067.jpeg IMG_2067.jpeg

Just another trainer: East German single shot .22 model K110. Those were used as training rifles in the GST (Gesellschaft fuer Sport und Technik) as well as the Betriebskampfgruppen before they got the 5-shot KK V. This is a very early one w/o the MEWA VEB Ernst Thälmann inscript. Got to find me a KK V now which doesn't brake the bank. Prices for those are through the roof, same for the early tgf 1950 marked BRNO model 2.
1685352496824.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom