Of course its not MA ok

I kno, it sucks. If it were i would buy one tomorrow for sure. I think if they went through the trouble to certify it, they would sell a ton of them.

I put up a post about that and the px4 sub compact. Both of which pobably won't become MA compliant.

Speaking of Ruger...

Was at the Goal office the other day when Nancy was unwrapping the matched set of Single Actions that Ruger donated.

SWEET!!!!

Still up in the air if it will be an Auction or raffle item.

Two revolvers, I think .44 Mag was one, but not sure of the other and a custom fitted locked display case. I was in awe of the finish and fittings to pay a lot of attention to the caliber. 50th anniversary editions.

RUGER LCP 380

TALKED TO RUGER IN ARIZONA 3/20/08
THEY WILL NOT BE SUBMITTING THE NEW LCP 380
FOR MASS COMPLIANCY AT THSI TIME.

Actually most of their semi-auto pistols are not MA compliant since they never bothered to send them to be tested. For some reason all their revolvers are compliant. Not sure why but maybe it is easier for revolvers to be accepted by the AG than Semi auto pistols. Through they are starting to submit their new generations pistols such as the Mark III, so their is some hope that this will be compliant in the future. But I won't hold my breath.

Last edited:
Rugers new single action blackhawks and single six the blue models with the new black gripes are NOT MA. compliant. Check it out on there web page.

Rugers new single action blackhawks and single six the blue models with the new black gripes are NOT MA. compliant. Check it out on there web page.

In recently inquired about a New Single Six acquisition at my local dealer and was told it was one of a few Rugers "on hold" right now, awaiting "release."

[frown]

After checking their site, even their SP101 with CT Lasergrips is not MA compliant. Cripes.

Last edited:
Even though its in 380 this gun is tiny! I watched the video on the web site of people testing it shooting mag after mag with no problems and not much recoil.
It looks like a perfect back up or pocket gun when you don't want to carry a full sized, or even sub compact. Six rounds of 380 in the hands of someone who knows how to shoot is a great equalizer in a situation.

Back
Top Bottom