Obama to Announce New Executive Action concerning guns:

OBlundercare is here to stay whether we like it or not. Anyone who views the GOP as being any different to the Democrats is blind as a bat and just as dumb. The GOP is the right wing arm of the Democratic party....they will do nothing to stop the tailspin the country is in. Hang on, it's going to be a pretty bumpy ride folks

Obamacare is already in its own death spiral. It's not here to stay, that is certain.

Is every R perfect? No. But saying there is no difference is absurd. Look at the liberal judges vs those of R's, look at the votes on gun control, taxes, etc. What states are circling the bowl? CA, IL, NY, etc. All liberal democrat states.

who is passing all the pro 2a laws around the country? It ain't dems.

There has been great strides in purging the RINO's from office but there is still more work. The R party is moving in the right direction with the purge, the dems are moving further and further left. Both hillary and sanders are running to the left of obama.

Obamacare is already in its own death spiral. It's not here to stay, that is certain.

Are you kidding? Both the GOP and the Dems will fund it any way they can to keep it propped up....all at the expense of what's left of the US taxpayer base. You're making the mistake of thinking one party or the other is there representing the American people. Trust me, nothing can be further from the truth. I admire your positive attitude however; I believe you're wrong (with all due respect)

Are you kidding? Both the GOP and the Dems will fund it any way they can to keep it propped up....all at the expense of what's left of the US taxpayer base. You're making the mistake of thinking one party or the other is there representing the American people. Trust me, nothing can be further from the truth. I admire your positive attitude however; I believe you're wrong (with all due respect)

Rubio's amendment from a few years ago has kept obama from bailout the insurance co's. The largest insurance co is alrwady bailing out after '16, others are losing money and will bail too. As the insurance keeps getting more expensive, only the people who need it the most (the very sick and expensive) will sign up, the healthy will drop out, the next yr the prices increas further because the pool is so sick and the spiral continues.

If you follow the numbers, the spiral is already well under way, obamacare is dead just not cold yet.

A terrible terrible bill. But the new speaker was handcuffed by the frame work boehner had already agreed to. That was the last thing from the HORRIBLE boehner reign. Ryan is much more conservative than boehner and much more interested in cutting gov.

Last edited:
Rubio's amendment from a few years ago has kept obama from bailout the insurance co's. The largest insurance co is alrwady bailing out after '16, others are losing money and will bail too. As the insurance keeps getting more expensive, only the people who need it the most (the very sick and expensive) will sign up, the healthy will drop out, the next yr the prices increas further because the pool is so sick and the spiral continues.

If you follow the numbers, the spiral is already well under way, obamacare is dead just not cold yet.

Respectfully, I see the part where it has been and will continue to be a money pit however; I'm not seeing the part where it actually dies

The idea of Obamacare all along was to fail. Then we will need something to replace (fix) it and what do you think that will be? That's right kids--single- payer, the collectivists' nirvana.

Respectfully, I see the part where it has been and will continue to be a money pit however; I'm not seeing the part where it actually dies

Short term wise, there are no fines for not getting insurance when the insurance costs too much. Also, if there are no insurance companies in the obamacare exchanges because they cannot make money doing it, there is no obamacare.

The bill for the medicaid expansion has not come yet, the feds are paying for the growth until 2017. Once the states need to pay the bill for expansion, states will drop it.

I'm on an ipad and need to go out. i'll see if I can find a few recent pieces on the spiral later.

The idea of Obamacare all along was to fail. Then we will need something to replace (fix) it and what do you think that will be? That's right kids--single- payer, the collectivists' nirvana.

Exactly. I remember this being pointed out just after the bill was made public. Thats the governments m.o.- create a giant mess and then come riding in on a white horse to "save" us.

The states should refuse to enforce obama's unconstitutional laws. This can work both ways. Many states are already pushing back against fed gun laws and refusing to enforce them. His EOs will die just like obamacare is doing. A President Trump or Cruz should just erase all his illegal EOs and push for a law to prevent it from happening again by any president. Of course, commie states like Ma, Ct, Nj, Ny, Md etc will gladly follow dear leader's orders so we will have to stand strong against them until they are repealed. Massive civil disobedience for now. A little less civil if they insist.

A terrible terrible bill. But the new speaker was handcuffed by the frame work boehner had already agreed to. That was the last thing from the HORRIBLE boehner reign. Ryan is much more conservative than boehner and much more interested in cutting gov.

Thats b.s. New boss doesnt like the details the old boss agreed to, then un-agree it. Say no and start over. Theyre politicians and on top of that 90% of them have a law degree.(no offense to the fine contributors here at NES who have chosen to practice law [smile]) They can wiggle their way out of anything they want to, IF there's something in it for them.

When sales of alcohol were banned, it required a constitutional amendment. When marijuana was banned, it required only a propaganda campaign and a federal law.

When machine guns were first regulated, it required a convoluted "tax" scheme to be passed as federal law. There were no outright bans. When imports of firearms were first restricted and federal licensure of dealers it required a federal law (GCA 1968). Now, imports of firearms have been restricted by executive order multiple times.

The idea that there are many checks and balances left can only be true temporarily.

It really wasn't designed to fail, the dems are just incompetent.

It was designed to make the insurance cos basically public utilities pre 1980. The govt makes all the rules and such and the insurance cos implement and are there to be blamed for failings. Some dems wanted it as a transition to single payer but it was designed to fail, it was half step to condition the public.

Also, the reality is obamacare has made single payer much less likely. The trust in govt, belief govt is competent, etc has plummeted. Obama and the past 7 yars have been an advertisement for limited govt. As obama is the best salesman for guns, his incompetence and terrible admin has really hurt the view of gov.

Thats b.s. New boss doesnt like the details the old boss agreed to, then un-agree it. Say no and start over. Theyre politicians and on top of that 90% of them have a law degree.(no offense to the fine contributors here at NES who have chosen to practice law [smile]) They can wiggle their way out of anything they want to, IF there's something in it for them.

The budget process doesn't work like that. Boehner f'ed it up.

This! They work together playing the people off one another in order to gain more power and money.

received_1118397614837556_resized.jpeg

Also there is a way to do background checks without gathering the personal info of each person buying, and if the goal of the govt. was just to keep guns out of the hands of criminals they would be using it instead of what they use now.http://www.keepandbeararms.com/information/XcIBPrintItem.asp?ID=2020

Last edited:
I was afraid of that.... I can't afford to buy any more guns for a while. Well, I got some 0% interest for a year cash advance checks in the mail..
I guess I can use these as a last resort to buy more guns. Hey 0bama... Please STFU for a while this is getting expensive!

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

80% lowers - they're relatively cheap.

I am waiting for him to sign an executive action stating that the Americanpeople have been very disrespectful and he is sending us to bed without supper.

The states should refuse to enforce obama's unconstitutional laws. This can work both ways. Many states are already pushing back against fed gun laws and refusing to enforce them. His EOs will die just like obamacare is doing. A President Trump or Cruz should just erase all his illegal EOs and push for a law to prevent it from happening again by any president. Of course, commie states like Ma, Ct, Nj, Ny, Md etc will gladly follow dear leader's orders so we will have to stand strong against them until they are repealed. Massive civil disobedience for now. A little less civil if they insist.

There are about 25 states who have consistently been suing obama in federal court over EPA, immigration, obamacare, etc. The issue is, that takes a long time and some things cannot be sued over because the states don't have standing. There are over 25 states who have refused to expand medicaid.

Also, the obama admin has lost many times in SCOTUS over the over reach or blatant illegal acts. The framers did not expect someone to act this much like a dictator. The next admin needs to address how the system is set up so courts or congress can shut down these illegal acts quickly.

Not necessarily. I've had to have this discussion with people who were otherwise very pro-freedom.

Exactly.

The question needs to be answered and answered clearly so that the answer can be used to bury the anti-gunners.

- - - Updated - - -

Within a few years, even democrats will view him very unfavorably.

If the R's win POTUS and repeal obamacare and reverse these illegal executive actions on climate, iran, EPA, IRS, etc. There will be little existing from 2009-2017 other than the misery people felt and the mess the foreign policy was.

And the Dem's would have gone from a majority of governors, huge majorities in congress and the senate to huge minorities in all levels including massive loses in state legislatures and not even being able to win governor races in very liberal states like Ma, IL and MD. And the dems will blame obama for those loses.

I don't think that is going to happen. Hillary is going to get elected. But the plus side of that is that the cumulative effect of 8 years of Obama and then Hillary in office - is going to be the complete and total implosion of the liberal/progressive world order that we have suffered under for going on 100 years now.

Exactly.

The question needs to be answered and answered clearly so that the answer can be used to bury the anti-gunners.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think that is going to happen. Hillary is going to get elected. But the plus side of that is that the cumulative effect of 8 years of Obama and then Hillary in office - is going to be the complete and total implosion of the liberal/progressive world order that we have suffered under for going on 100 years now.

Wait...we are in a huge mess now courtesy of the liberal/progressive left who put Obama in power....and we haven't learned enough yet so we concede that Hillary the Fat Cow will be in there another 4 years and that will make things so bad that we think that's somehow a good thing? That's our plan for recovery?

It sounds like a shitty plan to me

I also like how they say 'could' curb gun deaths. There is nothing quite like admitting you are doing something that won't have the desired benefit, but y are doing it anyway.

I also like how they say 'could' curb gun deaths. There is nothing quite like admitting you are doing something that won't have the desired benefit, but y are doing it anyway.

The 'desired effect' is gun confiscation. When that comes to pass we will be faced with two choices..show the confiscators the butt end or the business end of your firearms

Within a few years, even democrats will view him very unfavorably.

If the R's win POTUS and repeal obamacare and reverse these illegal executive actions on climate, iran, EPA, IRS, etc. There will be little existing from 2009-2017 other than the misery people felt and the mess the foreign policy was.

And the Dem's would have gone from a majority of governors, huge majorities in congress and the senate to huge minorities in all levels including massive loses in state legislatures and not even being able to win governor races in very liberal states like Ma, IL and MD. And the dems will blame obama for those loses.

You have more faith than I.

I don't have this much hope either. Both R and D tend to react to problems, not by repealing things wholesale, but by adding amendments to supposedly fix things. It's one reason why if I could have one extra constitutional amendment, it would be that all laws must automatically sunset. Instead, we are stuck with junk that barely passed 50+ years ago.

The free shit army and their supporters outnumber us that's why she's more likely to win.

Wait...we are in a huge mess now courtesy of the liberal/progressive left who put Obama in power....and we haven't learned enough yet so we concede that Hillary the Fat Cow will be in there another 4 years and that will make things so bad that we think that's somehow a good thing? That's our plan for recovery?

It sounds like a shitty plan to me

It doesn't fix things and it wouldn't fix things with an r in there either. they are one in the same. They play us off one another while giving themselves more power and enriching themselves. Sadly I don't believe it is possible to correct by voting.

OK, so how does that help fix things?

Have hope.

The gun grabbers continue to double down on "Common sense gun control" and all they do is continue convert folks that were on the fence about guns into ardent firearms enthusiasts.
How many people do you know personally that have said " I decided to get my permit and get into shooting before Obama makes it impossible" ? Look at the numbers. The left has driven gun and ammo sales to a level that even the gun industry could never have predicted. Gun sales have doubled since the idiot took office.

And even the Congress Critters have taken notice that if you hang your hat on gun control, election or re-election in all but a few states, is very unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom