Obama EO's importation

So, its only barely treason? [wink]

What Obama has done is is going to do with regard to firearms importation is treason according to the dictionary definition of treason only if you actually trusted Obama in the first place. Obama has not met the constitutional definition of treason. There are several instances where he has come close, wicked close. The only reason it is close is because it cannot be proved he did meet the constitutional definition.

I wish he would do something that 100% clear cut meets the constitutional definition, it would make getting rid of him easier.

He has definitely violated his oath of office, but AFAIK, there is unfortunately no real penalty for doing that.

No, not really. Some Glock frames are made in GA (I own a Gen3 G34 with an american frame) but I believe most of the guns are imported
from Austria, and at a minimum all the uppers come from Austria.

-Mike

I was told by Glock distributor that Glocks assembled in Smyrna, GA are all sent overseas. New Glocks sold in the US to consumers all come from Austria. Doesn't make much sense.

In April of 2013 there was a lot of panic talk and hand ringing about Obama signing an executive order banning importation of ammo and guns.

I've been looking for a follow up and cant see that Obama ever signed a executive order / anything.

Did I miss not locating the actual order that was signed or was this just a case of chicken little and the "sky is falling" panic?

Does anyone have any reliable/confirmable info on what happened?

In April of 2013 there was a lot of panic talk and hand ringing about Obama signing an executive order banning importation of ammo and guns.

I've been looking for a follow up and cant see that Obama ever signed a executive order / anything.

Did I miss not locating the actual order that was signed or was this just a case of chicken little and the "sky is falling" panic?

Does anyone have any reliable/confirmable info on what happened?

Well seeing how the media never reports on his EO's one would never know unless you check the white house site that lists them.

Executive Orders | The White House

Quick perusing of the titles says no, but who knows what might be buried in one.

Back
Top Bottom