Obama Calls For Greater Gun Control After Atlanta Shooting Before All The Facts Are Even Known

Reptile

NES Member
After a deadly shooting in Atlanta, Georgia this week, former president Obama waited less than 24 hours to issue calls for greater gun control measures.

All of the facts of the case are not even known yet, but Obama just couldn’t wait to go charging in with the left’s agenda.

You know what Democrats say. Never let a crisis go to waste.

This is the mass shooting they were hoping for...

I wonder what they will do now.

Both him and Biden bombed and killed people days into office......without a single question asked by any leftists...its comical. What's your favorite ice cream Obama? Ummm anything but vanilla.......

I call for Obama control. Somebody needs to throw a muzzle on that POS and is ugly ass sasquatch wife.
I wasn't a fan of Bush, at least he kept his mouth shut most of the time. Also probably had to do with the media hating him and not going to ask his opinion and reporting on it..

I’m loving his 3rd term. Anybody with half a brain knows his arm is up Biden’s ass making his mouth move.

You could feel it from just the clips of the inauguration. He walked in like he was being honored a 3rd time. WTF??? You KNOW Barry sits in the big-chair if he visits the Oral Office.

He needs to focus on making his race bating low IQ shows/movies with fake people for the Netflix contract he and the douche got after he left office.
I praise the day I dumped Netflix as a result of that plus their turn totally left.
The last thing I ever wanted to see or hear is another syllable or lie out of the racist first couple myself.
They are just two of the way too many that speak the "MORON" language to the brain dead inept that are unable to form or exert coherent thought.
Maybe he could push his X presidential drivel to the gangs of Shitcargo or New York because like the elected leaders there, they also never got anything right!

Last edited:
After a deadly shooting in Atlanta, Georgia this week, former president Obama waited less than 24 hours to issue calls for greater gun control measures.

All of the facts of the case are not even known yet, but Obama just couldn’t wait to go charging in with the left’s agenda.

This is the mass shooting they most likely engineered

FIFY

This is the mass shooting they were hoping for...

The only facts an anti-gunner needs is that there was a murder committed and that it was done with something that shoots a projectile.

Why is this AS#$%^&*s opinion still relevant. He's lucky he isn't in jail himself after all the damage and deaths associated with race relations he caused when he was in charge.🍺

I'm on Ed Markey's mailing list. He just sent out an e-mail spouting the same bs. Paraphrasing:
"The time is now to pass universal background checks, as a first step toward justice for the victims of this racist shooting."
He also made sure to blame it on Trump. Because Trump, being a flaming racist, fueled all of America's hatred towards people of color.
Because I never learn, I wrote back to his office and simply asked if he's stupid or just evil. I don't see a third choice.

Back
Top Bottom