Obama, CNN team up for show promoting gun restrictions

apparently theres some misinformation out there or wishful thinking? saw a cousin this weekend, he's a dipshit and a boston cop who thinks he knows everything. he said the EOs were going to include a turn in order, for certain firearms. Even as I told him that nothing of that nature has been even talked about because it would be impossible, he insisted that "we're going to be at your door" - like the little douchebag that he is.
Of course your cousin is wrong about his wish having anything do to with the pending EOs or EAs from Obama, but in general I don't see why, at least in theory, the authorities could not eventually implement a forced surrender / confiscation at the state level in MA. If you live in MA your guns are registered with the state, and you own them _only_ at the pleasure of the state, per state law--with 2A being effectively nullified in MA. All it is going to take is a gun restrictionist governor and AG working in concert to bend you to their will. State judges uniformly will back them up regardless of constitutional challenges, and even an eventual rescue at the federal level would be years after the forced surrender of your arms to the state. By then half of the Molon Labe types on this site would have given up and become subservient fudds / MA-compliance apologists--bereft of even a single remaining shred of dignity--or they would have given up on gun ownership altogether. But this is a topic for another thread.

He smoked a lot, probably still does. I hope his post presidency is short and very painful. I pray they stop naming air craft carriers are POTUS', not sailor should be relegated to sail on amship named after obama or bill clinton.

Don't worry Hoover. They named carriers after Bush Reagan and Ford. And Ford was a doofus.
They named a submarine after Carter. Mostly because we never see submarines, and we'd like to never see Carter again.

Now, maybe the fleet will need a party boat to take people to rape islands filled with sex slaves, we can name that after Clinton.

Im stumped as to what type of ship could be named after Obama. Maybe a garbage scow that unloads the garbage from aircraft carriers?

Either way, there will be no aircraft carrier named after the big zero. That would be an awful name for a ship.

apparently theres some misinformation out there or wishful thinking? saw a cousin this weekend, he's a dipshit and a boston cop who thinks he knows everything. he said the EOs were going to include a turn in order, for certain firearms. Even as I told him that nothing of that nature has been even talked about because it would be impossible, he insisted that "we're going to be at your door" - like the little douchebag that he is.

Ask him what this "We" shit is.
If he's volunteering to go through doors first , then he might earn some respect.
He sounds like the blowhard that would be the first one running back out the door with a wet spot on his pants.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry Hoover. They named carriers after Bush Reagan and Ford. And Ford was a doofus.
They named a submarine after Carter. Mostly because we never see submarines, and we'd like to never see Carter again.

Now, maybe the fleet will need a party boat to take people to rape islands filled with sex slaves, we can name that after Clinton.

Im stumped as to what type of ship could be named after Obama. Maybe a garbage scow that unloads the garbage from aircraft carriers?

Either way, there will be no aircraft carrier named after the big zero. That would be an awful name for a ship.

He might be the first to get a bathhouse named after him though.

Ask him what this "We" shit is.
If he's volunteering to go through doors first , then he might earn some respect.

Ask him if he has ever talked to anyone who cleared houses in Ramadi. See how much fun he thinks it's going to be when the public realizes the government has declared war on its citizens.

Watch Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States formally go to war with Iran Thursday night. Just to ruin Obama's little infomercial.

With the global market crash, oil prices will go lower and at this point the House of Saud needs to district their populace from the welfare cuts or they will be violently deposed.

Not worthy of a new thread, but I just had some Chinese food and I'm doing some cleaning as an at-home protest.

I'll be tuning in to CNN for this circus at 8PM.

Here we go, there should be a law against out of state purchases.

- - - Updated - - -

The rev mike flager is a raving lunatic btw, he was friends with rev wright.

Taya kyle pretty decent job destroying the lies.

****ing major +1 to her. Awesome articulation of the facts and the BS. CNN is surprising me with the balanced (pro gun) participation, thus far.

In your life have you heard someone talk for so long and say nothing?

Last edited:
I just saw boston police commish, mouse to taya left.

Guy looks like a cadaver most of the time.

I think the CO college woman was the one the CO legislature asses told she should have puked on her attacker or pissed on them. Thos CO legislature dems are classy.

We need people to take dow the buying over the internet lie. They try to make these asses think it's like amazon prime, order and they ship it to your house.

well i didn't know this was happening, but happened to scroll by it on cable. immediately clicked on nes to get more info. watching now, idiot talks. stupid is as stupid does. i'm waiting for the next gun show to load up my van with 500+ handguns to run them out to chicago for a 1000% profit.

Back
Top Bottom