Obama, CNN team up for show promoting gun restrictions

the NRA or another anti-control group or a pro freedom from tyranny group should be able to counter....

Yeah lets support legitimate grievances with racism.

A. Not a muslim. B. even if he was so ****ing what?

Inbred ****s.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

I wasn't aware that islam was a race.

I don't think he's a muzzie, his religion is power. but he sure is a sympathizer.

"Guns in America" will be on Thursday at 8PM ET.
Link for those afraid of links: http://www.donotlink.com/hrp4

He will sign executive orders regardless. There is no reason for a sales pitch.

It's a moment like this that makes me happy that I cut the cable :) CNN's audience is almost as low as MSNBC if I am not mistaken. Most young hipsters are either cable cutters or too busy binge watching Game of Thrones. No one will watch this so Obama will be just preaching to the choir.

Agreed, it's a broadway play of sound and fury signifying nothing.

..more like a ****ing greek tragedy!

- - - Updated - - -

this sounds like a good reason to Impeach--Wanton disregard for the constitution that he had sworn to uphold.

The screwed up thing is that it is just like the media 'conversations' about Islam, they absolutely never ask the simplest questions. Statistically, something like 90% or more of homicides with firearms are committed by already-prohibited persons.
The media and lying gun control advocates somehow manage to make it look like the reverse, as if all the crime is committed by legal gun owners, so simply adding 'background checks' will make an amazing improvement in 'safety'.

https://www.quora.com/What-percenta...he-US-are-committed-by-legally-owned-firearms

He smoked a lot, probably still does. I hope his post presidency is short and very painful. I pray they stop naming air craft carriers are POTUS', not sailor should be relegated to sail on amship named after obama or bill clinton.

He wants to manufacture a media storm to turn the country's attention from Islamic terrorism, which was proving to be a political nightmare for the Dems. He and Hillary need a Libworthy crusade to bring to the forefront.

doesn't CNN realize that they just lost the 60% of their remaining viewership with this antigun partnership from hell? they are bragging about it in commercials touting the Thursday evening travesty. Don't they realize that MOST OF THEIR VIEWERS OWN GUNS???? Sorry, EX VIEWERS.....

doesn't CNN realize that they just lost the 60% of their remaining viewership with this antigun partnership from hell? they are bragging about it in commercials touting the Thursday evening travesty. Don't they realize that MOST OF THEIR VIEWERS OWN GUNS???? Sorry, EX VIEWERS.....

really, you think any gun owner watches CNN?

apparently theres some misinformation out there or wishful thinking? saw a cousin this weekend, he's a dipshit and a boston cop who thinks he knows everything. he said the EOs were going to include a turn in order, for certain firearms. Even as I told him that nothing of that nature has been even talked about because it would be impossible, he insisted that "we're going to be at your door" - like the little douchebag that he is.

apparently theres some misinformation out there or wishful thinking? saw a cousin this weekend, he's a dipshit and a boston cop who thinks he knows everything. he said the EOs were going to include a turn in order, for certain firearms. Even as I told him that nothing of that nature has been even talked about because it would be impossible, he insisted that "we're going to be at your door" - like the little douchebag that he is.

Your cousin is precisely the kind of person who should never be given even a modicum of power. Sounds like a statist douchebag JBT.

Oh, he is. I don't do family functions very often, see the multitudes of everyone hates angelking threads, but every time, without fail, he starts his shit on the guns, asking if Im carrying, why I think I need to carry and where I get off saying cops can't protect me.

yeah, these are actual conversations with this douchestain. so when I did see him and he brought this dumb nugget up, I just rolled my eyes and said "sure, Johnny, say, do they even let you carry a gun in the turret?"

I was there 3 hours. he was silent for 2:45 after that.

Your cousin is precisely the kind of person who should never be given even a modicum of power. Sounds like a statist douchebag JBT.

He's probably riding as patrol partner with the other Boston Cop who was telling the guys and gals at the gym I go to daily that (quote) "You can't carry any gun that holds more than 10 rounds in the magazine" and, when reminded/informed about prebans, followed that up with "Ya? Well I don't give a f*ck about ban and preban sh*t. If someone is carrying more than a ten round mag I'll arrest them and confiscate the f*ckin gun myself. Cuz it's the f*ckin law, period"... (end quote).... He's probably a cousin of another cop, MA State Trooper, who told me a while back that you can't carry hollow points cuz "they're for Law Enforcement exclusively".

And neither of these two gems are/were rookies.

Last edited:
yeah, these are actual conversations with this douchestain. so when I did see him and he brought this dumb nugget up, I just rolled my eyes and said "sure, Johnny, say, do they even let you carry a gun in the turret?"

I was there 3 hours. he was silent for 2:45 after that.

What's the turret? I feel like I missed the punch line.

its headquarters or the communications department. when I was a kid, its where the incompetent cops (read drunks, flunkies, cops who had an "accident" with their service revolver etc) were often sent and in my family at least, is still a huge insult. apparently he didn't like it because he actually called my dad to tell me that Im nothing but "a ****ing punk with a big mouth and no respect"

this would be funny except he called my dad....I mean, Im going to be 40 in May for gods sake, you CAN be a man and address me directly.

What's the turret? I feel like I missed the punch line.

probably know each other. he went on one year about how its terrible that anyone thinks they need more than a revolver to protect themselves and actually insisted that 10mm rounds were illegal in MA. yes, this is your tax dollars at work.

He's probably riding as patrol partner with the other Boston Cop who was telling the guys and gals at the gym I go to daily that (quote) "You can't carry any gun that holds more than 10 rounds in the magazine" and, when reminded/informed about prebans, followed that up with "Ya? Well I don't give a f*ck about ban and preban sh*t. If someone is carrying more than a ten round mag I'll arrest them and confiscate the f*ckin gun myself. Cuz it's the f*ckin law, period"... (end quote).... He's probably a cousin of another cop, MA State Trooper, who told me a while back that you can't carry hollow points cuz "they're for Law Enforcement exclusively".

And neither of these two gems are/were rookies.

really, you think any gun owner watches CNN?

Not anymore but gun owners loved Piers Morgan [rofl]. That douche tries to get attention on twitter now but no one cares.

[rofl]. He sounds swell.

Ask him why he carries off duty (if he carries off duty). I'm sorry to hear that he's latched on so firmly to the teat of the State.

The antis are getting "Delusions of grandeur..." (rick james voice) about this as much as some weak kneed, afraid of their own shadow gun owners are panicking about it and crapping their pants. Eventually the antis will "get soft once the fat chick walks into the room" and the messy diapers of the gun owners afraid of their own shadows will get swapped out for clean ones. [laugh]

-Mike

that was a whole lot of imagery before dinner!

The antis are getting "Delusions of grandeur..." (rick james voice) about this as much as some weak kneed, afraid of their own shadow gun owners are panicking about it and crapping their pants. Eventually the antis will "get soft once the fat chick walks into the room" and the messy diapers of the gun owners afraid of their own shadows will get swapped out for clean ones. [laugh]

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom