Obama, CNN team up for show promoting gun restrictions

well i didn't know this was happening, but happened to scroll by it on cable. immediately clicked on nes to get more info. watching now, idiot talks. stupid is as stupid does. i'm waiting for the next gun show to load up my van with 500+ handguns to run them out to chicago for a 1000% profit.

Too late obama closed the straw buyer loophole.

ok he fooled me, no ar yet. i'm sure it's coming though. edit: 20 minutes of this and i think i'm cooked. comercial now, maybe 1 more question and i'm out of this and vow to NEVER look at this thread again

Last edited:
Here is something I want to ask all the liberal shitheads: We've been adviced that not to judge muslim group becasue of the action of some lunatic extremists. But We should judge the whole gun owner group because of the action of some crazy lunatics who own guns. I am going to Call Bullshit on that standard.

ok he fooled me, no ar yet. i'm sure it's coming though.

I think they gave up on that after even the dem senate voted it down. I think they are so defeated they only are focused on small ball stuff.

The NRA should have sent Colon Noir if he got a chair next to obama to correct every lie.

Ha ha ha the ATF is going after cartels. [rofl]

- - - Updated - - -

How does gabby pass obamas mental health test?

Well when you refer to Austrailia as a guide and they confiscated, yeah it's a concern a$$hole.

The least compromising? Obamacare on a party line vote, I won I'm not going to listen to opponents. F you.

The NRA brass, sitting in their leather-clad lodge with Zebra skin rugs, are ****ing laughing their ass off - locked and loaded with single malt in hand.

Content aside, this is an embarrassing performance from a US President. He is doing a lousy job if he's trying to convince anyone other than the anti-2A moonbats that what he's doing will be effective.

What happened to the Chicago Jesus that everyone said was eloquent and convincing? He's stuttering f%^& idiot.

Back
Top Bottom