NSSF filed vs AGO!

Because gun owners in MA love to eat their own. With relish.

Just no need for it. But it's the usual culprets that feel the need to seek attention by dragging a positive thread down the crapper.

- - - Updated - - -

No, he called FS on 7/20 and got into a pissing match with the owner. The owner told him to get stuffed and not come into the store anymore. Now the butt hurt is epic

Ya figured it was something like that. no surprise.

- - - Updated - - -

How the Hell did this suddenly turn into a Carl bashing thread? 4 dealers was the limit, yes? Does anyone know how these 4 were picked out of the hundreds of dealers out there? There are some great dealers out there who aren't among the 4 that were picked. Are they all bad dealers now because of that? I think not.

Just a blow hard that got some butt hurt because he was a jerk and feels the need to bash.

No, he called FS on 7/20 and got into a pissing match with the owner. The owner told him to get stuffed and not come into the store anymore. Now the butt hurt is epic

Like I said a few posts ago, I just did a transfer at Four Seasons. Before doing that - I called them and verified that they were ok doing the transfer. After a little bit of consultation off-phone, the guy got back to me and said "no problem". I got back to the buyer - we met up there and did the transfer - no issues. This was on a firearm that a lot of people would probably bet could NOT be transferred.

Some of this stuff reminds me of an incident I witnessed at the town building dept. office a number of years ago while I was in there looking to get a permit to put a second floor on my house. I was looking to get a permit - to rip the roof off my house - and add a whole second floor. And I was going to be DOING THE WORK MYSELF. I gave the building dept DETAILED framing plans - made some changes they suggested - and cooperated with them on what they asked for (one thing they wanted was a lot survey). One of the days I was in there - there was guy in his wife in there throwing a fit - because they were being told they could not put a pool right up against the property line. They were pissing and moaning and bitching up a storm.

After they left - I chuckled and asked the inspector if he has to put up with that shit a lot. He said yes - he does.

Some people just can't get along with others. I'll be the first one in line to jump down somebody's throat when they're exhibiting out of control douche behavior - but there's also a lot of people who need to learn to reign in their own bullshit.

Blaming the dealers for the crap the AG perpetrated is moron level behavior IMHO.

They have nothing to do with this, if you want to bash on them do it somewhere that won't derail this thread please.

Actually, it does have relevance.

The Woburn PD C.O.P. is an insane anti.

4S allegedly supplies Woburn PD.

Pullman Arms > 4S

the math is easy here.

Actually, it does have relevance.

The Woburn PD C.O.P. is an insane anti.

4S allegedly supplies Woburn PD.

Pullman Arms > 4S

the math is easy here.

That makes a lot of sense in a thread about why you are mad at Carl, or FS. In that kind of case I might even agree depending on the argument. This is not that thread, this thread is about the lawsuit against the AG, which only needed 4 plaintiffs. How they were chosen or who decided to be a part I don't know, but unless you have insight on that move on from that BS in this thread.

That makes a lot of sense in a thread about why you are mad at Carl, or FS. In that kind of case I might even agree depending on the argument. This is not that thread, this thread is about the lawsuit against the AG, which only needed 4 plaintiffs. How they were chosen or who decided to be a part I don't know, but unless you have insight on that move on from that BS in this thread.

How benevolent of you. I will follow the rule of three and move on.

In the meantime, go green.

Items 27 and 28 of the NSSF lawsuit reference letters between Sen Larry Craig and the director of the ATF John Magaw. They were apparently attached to the lawsuit as exhibits, but the posting on the NSSF site doesn't include them. Here's a link to the congressional record in which the letters were included in case anyone would like to read them.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CREC-1994-05-02/html/CREC-1994-05-02-pt1-PgS6.htm

Items 27 and 28 of the NSSF lawsuit reference letters between Sen Larry Craig and the director of the ATF John Magaw. They were apparently attached to the lawsuit as exhibits, but the posting on the NSSF site doesn't include them. Here's a link to the congressional record in which the letters were included in case anyone would like to read them.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CREC-1994-05-02/html/CREC-1994-05-02-pt1-PgS6.htm

It just shows how far Heil Healey is willing to over-reach. This is pretty clear cut for the meaning of "copy" and removing features to make the AWs legal.

I like the hurt when people talk any less than the best about Four Season. God forbid people have an opinion that differs from yours.

With that said, it's nice To see shops step up and help out here. We owe your business our support.

Some shops refuse to do anything and make
money. That's cool. That's their right. That's their livelihood. On the flip side, it's bad business if your lose business to those other shops. Double edged sword.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and NSSF needs all the support they can get. I'll work on my club to join as well as they were not on that list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Estimates seem to vary from 2-4 years.
So what is the timeline on something like this... I assume we are talking years to actually get a ruling?
That's if that case goes the full distance on the merits to the First Circuit. But NSSF has some pretty significant challenges to get over before the court will even hear the merits of the case. There will be a whole series of procedural pleading and hearing where the AG will challenge the plaintiff's ability to bring the suit in the first place. These hurdles are not trivial and the NSSF attorneys have their work cut out for them in just getting to a place where the court will address the merits.

In a perfect world though (yeah, I know), this is where the Constitution should take precedence over an unprecedented act perpetrated by a non-legislator without Due Process. Therefore, this case screams for an injunction against the AG to allow dealers to continue selling enumerated weapons until all the facts are reviewed and ruled on by the court. I realize that injunctive relief is asked for in the NSSF suit.

Of course, this was part of her scheme to do it through a newspaper op-ed piece with a date certain so that enumerated rifle sales would not go through the roof for the next several years until everything was settled in court.

This shit is effin retarded. THE BITCH SHAT ON OUR RIGHTS. AND WIPED HER ASS WITH THE CONSTITUTION.

Why wait 2-4 years and all the maybes? It's go time.

Lets support all the stores and lets not bash anyone, we all need to stand together in whatever way is possible for each person/store/business etc. We so appreciate all the great support from everyone! There may be ways that others are showing their support for this lawsuit, that may not be outwardly seen. Lets keep up the calls and emails to our upcoming reps that are up for re election! DOWN WITH HEALY

If who he was nominated by and where he was born has any weight, I'd guess we're pretty far up that brown creek without a paddle.

If I recall correctly, he has been on the bench in Worcester since the mid 2000s, the 2012 appointment to magistrate judge being, really, a promotion. In other words, initially appointed during the Bush regime.

Back
Top Bottom