• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NSSF filed vs AGO!

Haven't read thru the whole thread yet - is there anywhere to send a contribution to this?

YES

Not yet. Just donate to GOAL, NRA, and spend $ at the shops who are putting their Necks on the line for this.

Not correct. NSSF took a number of donations from S&W, etc to finance this, but they also need donations from we the people.

http://www.nssf.org/join/

Like NRA and GOAL, numbers count. We should STILL support our dealers who agreed to participate in the suit, as well as GOAL and Comm2a who participated (and continue to participate) in the lawsuit and legislative strategies to fight this tyranny.

It's kind of an irritating catch-22. If you tell people publicly about the planning going on, you risk exposing your plans to "the other side", but if you don't tell people then they accuse you of doing nothing.

Of course, it's been said multiple times in multiple threads that things have been in the works and that the major players are coordinating, so maybe it's just a matter of people not paying attention.

There's a lot of people who take a very simplistic view of the way the world works , and/or just simply do not have the mindset or inquisitiveness and patience to observe and watch what happens and then use that experience to reform their views of "reality".

YES

Not correct. NSSF took a number of donations from S&W, etc to finance this, but they also need donations from we the people.

Like NRA and GOAL, numbers count. We should STILL support our dealers who agreed to participate in the suit, as well as GOAL and Comm2a who participated (and continue to participate) in the lawsuit and legislative strategies to fight this tyranny.

Thanks - I will be sending a donation NSSF's way, and I'll be visiting those shops as soon as I can work it into my schedule.

The Mrs. sporting her new Grrr Gear shirt at the range this afternoon, she said it was lucky and helping her to plink that 8" gong at 50 feet. [dance]

Grrr-Gear-Shirt2.jpg

Last edited:
YES

Is there some link where I can just donate a few bucks? I don't really want to join another organization and get bombed with emails, calls, junk mail etc.

Is there some link where I can just donate a few bucks? I don't really want to join another organization and get bombed with emails, calls, junk mail etc.

I signed up for the Individual membership the day of the initial announcement (intent to sue, named the lead attorney.)
So far they are WAY less chatty than NRA, with one weekly email ("Bullet points" newsletter,) two announcements of a change to the name and charter of the individual membership, and one PAC email, all since early August.
Yeah, its' more eMail but I don't find it annoying (for example, they are NOT sending a constant barrage of upgrade offers like NRA does!)

I signed up for the Individual membership the day of the initial announcement (intent to sue, named the lead attorney.)
So far they are WAY less chatty than NRA, with one weekly email ("Bullet points" newsletter,) two announcements of a change to the name and charter of the individual membership, and one PAC email, all since early August.
Yeah, its' more eMail but I don't find it annoying (for example, they are NOT sending a constant barrage of upgrade offers like NRA does!)

I cannot seem to figure out how to sign up as an the "individual" member, can you school me?

Nice! that set my heart to fluttering. Bet that ignoranus Healy poops her pants.

Nope , not at all.
She has unlimited funds to go to court with (Yours) and all the time in the world, considering she doesn't waste time with petty shit like going after actual criminals.
The only thing she has to worry about is the embarrassment if she get a pee pee smack in the courts.

Nope , not at all.
She has unlimited funds to go to court with (Yours) and all the time in the world, considering she doesn't waste time with petty shit like going after actual criminals.
The only thing she has to worry about is the embarrassment if she get a pee pee smack in the courts.
(1) . Never going to happen in a MA court and (2) they'll just start ranting about how the "NRA nuts" are putting us all in danger. She'll be a hero to her people.

We want to take a moment to THANK YOU all for you support! We believe in your rights, and thus could make no other decision than to be in the lawsuit. We appreciate all the emails, texts, comments on NES & FB and Everyone who comes in to the store to say Hey, thanks for standing up for us, or to buy from us, we deeply appreciate you all. Anyone who comes into the store, and gives a Thanks to us, Free Tshirt to you! Scott, Alicia & the all the Staff.

Why isn't Carl from Four Seasons in on this? I'll have to check out Pullman Arms.
If you told him Smiths were banned per the new regs, he'd have them off the shelf so damn fast you wouldn't have a chance to laugh.

I cant picture FS the type of place to put their neck out for shit.

If you told him Smiths were banned per the new regs, he'd have them off the shelf so damn fast you wouldn't have a chance to laugh.

nope. He's a super douche. He was too busy on 7/20 capitalizing on the ban to give a shit about anything else. Just like he couldn't even be bothered to show up at the GOAL rally.

We want to take a moment to THANK YOU all for you support! We believe in your rights, and thus could make no other decision than to be in the lawsuit. We appreciate all the emails, texts, comments on NES & FB and Everyone who comes in to the store to say Hey, thanks for standing up for us, or to buy from us, we deeply appreciate you all. Anyone who comes into the store, and gives a Thanks to us, Free Tshirt to you! Scott, Alicia & the all the Staff.

Thank you!

Thank you very much!!!! Wife and I will be in to add a few to our cache.

They seem to be a little jittery. I was in there to have a pre 94 shotgun transfered to me last week. "No, we can't do that because its an assault shotgun". An-as-from-factory setup Benelli M1 from '89. Oh well

How the Hell did this suddenly turn into a Carl bashing thread? 4 dealers was the limit, yes? Does anyone know how these 4 were picked out of the hundreds of dealers out there? There are some great dealers out there who aren't among the 4 that were picked. Are they all bad dealers now because of that? I think not.

How the Hell did this suddenly turn into a Carl bashing thread? 4 dealers was the limit, yes? Does anyone know how these 4 were picked out of the hundreds of dealers out there? There are some great dealers out there who aren't among the 4 that were picked. Are they all bad dealers now because of that? I think not.

Because gun owners in MA love to eat their own. With relish.

Because gun owners in MA love to eat their own. With relish.

Yeah - seriously. I was just in Four Seasons last week - and he did a transfer for me. In the past I have had nothing but good service from 4S. If he's pulling stuff from the shelves now - it's not his fault - it's the fault of the AG.

The dealers shouldn't be expected to be the people on the front lines of this fight fer Kryste's sake.

Back
Top Bottom