NSSF filed vs AGO!

Fantastic news, and kudos to the FFL's in the suit. I've been to Grr Gear once when in Orange- cool shop. Pullman is great- they take care of all my gunsmithing / neutering as necessary, LOL. They were out in force at the State House rally as well.

Awesome news!! Guns & Gear will be where I purchase the M&P Shield I've been contemplating. Thanks to everyone who had a hand in this, it's about damn time!

You don't need 300 plaintiffs.

Why is there no reference to individuals that are confused with regard to the legality of selling a pre-7/20/16 enumerated guns in addition to the dealers? Is it because the listed dealers are members of FSSA and they cannot represent individuals?

If so, does it make any sense to file a class action suit for individuals using the same language and Due Process references used in the FSSA filing, or is it just not necessary?

Last edited:
Why would they?
They will not accept orders from Mass. Their response to me (and others)

Due to recent actions by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and after extensive consultation with expert legal counsel; we have made the difficult decision to suspend all sales to Massachusetts until further notice. The new rules and its extent are not determinable at this time, and it seems unlikely that the rule will withstand constitutional scrutiny.

We oppose the behavior of the current Massachusetts government, however our actions are designed to protect both customers and vendors from liability. We will continue to monitor all legal developments in Massachusetts and support American rights.

Bravo Company USA, Inc

They will not accept orders from Mass. Their response to me (and others)

Due to recent actions by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and after extensive consultation with expert legal counsel; we have made the difficult decision to suspend all sales to Massachusetts until further notice. The new rules and its extent are not determinable at this time, and it seems unlikely that the rule will withstand constitutional scrutiny.

We oppose the behavior of the current Massachusetts government, however our actions are designed to protect both customers and vendors from liability. We will continue to monitor all legal developments in Massachusetts and support American rights.

Bravo Company USA, Inc

I understand that, but there are other companies doing the same thing. They are an out of state company and I'd imagine that they weren't even asked to be involved.

Back
Top Bottom