NRA Video, GOOD SHOOT

The homeowner was lucky that the times the perp was in the house that he didn't find the GLOCK sitting on the 1st floor closet shelf.
Nice outcome though...

anyone notice it went from ppm to glock and he's holding a beretta m92

I just hit the pause button to come back to this site to post that! WTF? Seems frigging hokey to me now. If I shot 2 BGs in my property I'd damn sure remember what ****ing gun I used to do it with! WHole thing is total bushittery in my mind now.

OK had to edit im a fool........finished watching it and he emptied the walther and grabbed a glock out of the closet......my bad.

Last edited:
The pistol involved in the shooting was probably taken for ballistic purposes and (if it were in MA) probably will not be returned to the owner anytime soon. This might account for the Beretta sighting. Betting the Beretta is a Dept. weapon loaned for video purpose.

anyone notice it went from ppm to glock and he's holding a beretta m92

He said he went and got the Glock when the Walther was dry. I agree that the video had him holding all sorts of guns. Most people won't notice anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

The pistol involved in the shooting was probably taken for ballistic purposes and (if it were in MA) probably will not be returned to the owner anytime soon. This might account for the Beretta sighting. Betting the Beretta is a Dept. weapon loaned for video purpose.

The NRA couldn't find another Walther to use as a stand-in?

Back
Top Bottom