• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Now they come for Paintball and Airsoft

... Furthermore, individuals using an Airsoft or replica gun to commit crimes will invariably be treated as though they had used an actual firearm.

Good to know, if I ever decide to take up a life of crime, knocking over gas stations in a kinder and gentler manner. If I'm going to do the time anyway, might as well use a real gun...

Good thinking, law makers!

The asshat who writes these bills won't even talk to the members of the airsoft, paintball, reenacting or airgun communities. His staff is openly hostile to us and it sucks that we can't even have a dialog with him. Be it, players, collectors or business owners and believe me we tried like hell during his last bill and to my knowledge, none of us had any luck since this bill got published. The guy has such a hardon for banning and regulating them because of a few at risk urban youth who buy them and get shot by police or use them to rob gas stations. But hey let's screw over the dozens of businesses and countless thousands of players (some of whom travel internationally to play at events in Mass).

The asshat who writes these bills won't even talk to the members of the airsoft, paintball, reenacting or airgun communities. His staff is openly hostile to us and it sucks that we can't even have a dialog with him. Be it, players, collectors or business owners and believe me we tried like hell during his last bill and to my knowledge, none of us had any luck since this bill got published. The guy has such a hardon for banning and regulating them because of a few at risk urban youth who buy them and get shot by police or use them to rob gas stations. But hey let's screw over the dozens of businesses and countless thousands of players (some of whom travel internationally to play at events in Mass).

Well ain't that a crock of shit? I can't say it's actually that good to see that other demographics have to deal with the same shit gun owners do, but at least someone out there can understand.

Honestly, they don't give a f*** about anyone but themselves. They only care about their constituents to the extent that they will continue voting these corrupt a**h***s back into office.

That's because airsoft and paintball are a part of "gun culture" and the left seeks nothing else than total elimination of gun culture and will do anything to achieve that goal.

That's because airsoft and paintball are a part of "gun culture" and the left seeks nothing else than total elimination of gun culture and will do anything to achieve that goal.

The only silver lining to this is that many people in those communities want to get into real gun culture but don't really understand or care about the shit we go through until bills like this start getting pushed on them and thankfully it kinda wakes them up.

The only silver lining to this is that many people in those communities want to get into real gun culture but don't really understand or care about the shit we go through until bills like this start getting pushed on them and thankfully it kinda wakes them up.

I think people that know me would agree that I'm at least somewhat into guns. Yet that automag pic Dark' posted intrigued me. I sense a new side-hobby coming on.

Assuming that airsoft guns haven’t been banned since the OP, is there a good dealer in the metro/Middlesex area to buy these menacing toys-of-war? I’m interested in training guns and curious what is available.

Back
Top Bottom