• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Nothing inside is worth dying for" sign

I do however have a 5.56 "running" sticker on my car though. I figure it is vague enough to only be a kind of inside joke to other enthusiasts and not necessarily showing my hand.

Not sure what this means. Like a stick figure running?

I'm tryingt to figure out what the hell kind of vehicle is sitting in the background.

I'm guessing either a bus or a camper.

Not sure what this means. Like a stick figure running?
I think he means a smaller version of this:
3090ump.jpg

WRT OP:

ReadytoDefend.com

As a one time customer 5 years ago, I HIGHLY recommend their stickers/signs. I have one of their stickers that has sat on my dark green garage door in FULL SUN for 5 years, did not fade a bit, I only replaced it because the adhesive on the edges was just starting to give weigh. GREAT investment for the $3-6 whatever dollars I paid for them 5 years ago.

Will buy from them again in 5 more years when my second sticker starts to lose it. [thumbsup][thumbsup]

12.7mm=.50 inch

That make it any easier?

He probably means one that says 5.56.

I still want one that says 8.58, for 8.58x71. It's much better known by the inch name.

Ya lost me.

"Trendy" I guess was the word for a while: runners who have completed a (or several) half marathons (13.1 miles) or marathons (26.2 miles) or any running race length, really, started sporting these stickers on vehicles.

I've seen parodies including "0.0" (I'd rather be sitting) and "5.56" and ".223" and such for the shooting folk, "420" for the cannibus fans, etc.

"Trendy" I guess was the word for a while: runners who have completed a (or several) half marathons (13.1 miles) or marathons (26.2 miles) or any running race length, really, started sporting these stickers on vehicles.

I've seen parodies including "0.0" (I'd rather be sitting) and "5.56" and ".223" and such for the shooting folk, "420" for the cannibus fans, etc.

Saw my first 0.0 the other day. [laugh]. Then there's the "13.1- I'm only half crazy" ones.

Yes, exactly. Looks like this:

556_oval_design_sticker_oval.jpg

69 for....oh nevermind

Back
Top Bottom