• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Northshore Firearms Middleton, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for Northshore Firearms.

i am currently awaiting my MA LTC and they allowed me to take advantage of the M&P sale price even though i don't yet possess the license. they just processed it as a layaway for me. couldn't find a better price on that pistol anywhere. i've seen them sell for more money used...

very helpful and courteous associates. i think i dealt with Mike (arms covered in tats).

+1 for Northshore Firearms.

i am currently awaiting my MA LTC and they allowed me to take advantage of the M&P sale price even though i don't yet possess the license. they just processed it as a layaway for me. couldn't find a better price on that pistol anywhere. i've seen them sell for more money used...

very helpful and courteous associates. i think i dealt with Mike (arms covered in tats).

NSF is super friendly to new buyers. Often times stores in MA will turn people away who do not have their license yet. NSF will give good advice and spend time on people simply because they were interested in what NSF has to offer.

The guy with the tattoos is Mike Jr.

I dont even want an M and P and im finding it hard to resist this deal. Im looking for a full size pistol in the near futre, i've resisted so far but that is one amazing deal.

Unfortunately I did not own a 40. I fixed that with a M&P 40c from Northshore this morning. Unreal price for the gun. Great shop and people.

Nothing but praise to all the guys at NSF. Been in there a few times now and have purchased my Ruger SR9c and Savage 64FXP 22.lr from them. Was such a smooth and easy transaction(except for both times I was delayed not their fault though) when purchasing and asking for advice. When I decided on the Ruger they had no qualms what so ever in showing me how to break it down to clean it when I was ready to take it home. Always a really good laugh to go in to talk guns and the guys are in there watching some kind of day time talk shows or jerry springer. Can't wait to get rid of my childhood hobbies, to be able to get my first AR-15 and Mossberg 500 tactical shotgun from them.
Keep up the excellent job guys and will have my business indefinitely.
charles.

Made a stop there last week and as always treated me well, friendly, another good experience.

Only been there once but got a good price on a new firearm. Service was A+. Dealt with a guy that only works there on Saturdays I believe but was very helpful and knew his stuff. Will definitely make the longer drive again.

Was there yesterday again. They have pre pinned (adjustable) style stocks for AR and AK. Tapco intrafuse I think.
For all those struggling with how to pin a stock for compliance, now you can just buy one.

Was there yesterday again. They have pre pinned (adjustable) style stocks for AR and AK. Tapco intrafuse I think.
For all those struggling with how to pin a stock for compliance, now you can just buy one.

My only complaint with NSF, and its not really a complaint more of a suggestion for the guys there is the site needs to be updated more often, ive seen it go a long time without being updated. Besides that I love the place.

Always a really good laugh to go in to talk guns and the guys are in there watching some kind of day time talk shows or jerry springer. charles.
[laugh] They do like their TV talk shows there at NSF. I guess Military Channel reruns with R Lee Ermey would get old after a while?!?

My only complaint with NSF, and its not really a complaint more of a suggestion for the guys there is the site needs to be updated more often, ive seen it go a long time without being updated. Besides that I love the place.

While I definitely agree with this, their site is much better than others in the area(FS, Collector's, AG, and others). I keep telling myself the first shop that can get a good site up in this area is really going to push ahead of the rest. Live inventory with in-store pickup(on non-LTC related items), a good used section, clear pictures with descriptions, clearance section, etc. The days of websites hosted on Angelfire are long past.

+1 for NSF, went in there today just to see what that have since their website is lacking(seems to be everyone's only gripe about this place) on my way to harbor freight, needless to say i ended up walking out with my first gun :)

there were 3 people working there and i talked to them all including the owner, super nice, super friendly.....i know i'll be referring everyone i know to that place

Checked this place out for the first time last week, everyone was really friendly and helpful. Picked up some ammo for roughly half of what I saw/paid elsewhere. I will def be back again!

I've bought all 3 of my guns and all my other goodies from these guys, they absolutely bend over backwards for their customers and make you feel welcome every time you walk through that door. I remember taking my Firearms safety course there and got 1st class treatment even though I could buy anything yet. Now I wouldn't dream of buying a gun anywhere else.

J

Transferred a firearm at Northshore yesterday. Eddie did a great job getting it taken care of in no time at all. Everyone I've met that works here has been extremely helpful and friendly.

Went in for a transfer from them...everyone there was real nice, friendly. I am in my late 20's but look like im 18..many places give me the 'eye' when I walk in, but not here. Everyone was really helpful and chatty..considering it was only a transfer for them. There were a handful of ppl there, some seemed to be quite knowlegable and others not so much, but they were eqaully helpful and courteous to all..very nice to see. I think this has now become my new place. I think I may have already seen some future purchases on the wall already.

Late to this thread, I just found it surfing NES. I did not read all 41 pages of posts though.

I have been in the shop atleast twice a month for the past 6 months or so. I have bought 2 firearms there and have my eye on a third, traded one in got a VERY fair deal, they shipped my Colt to Colt for service and I have purchased a lot of ammo, targets and cleaning supplies there.

Everyone I have dealt with is extremely friendly "good morning young man" [grin] They have answered my many questions and let me "tire-kick" endlessly.

In my opinion 2 thumbs up, I'll be heading back this week. Great shop, definately a very happy customer, next up S&W 1911 9mm, hope they have one!!!!

PS They have my "Holy Grail" firearm, a Colt M1911, looks from the showcase to be in 90+ condition, oh if I only had the money, that would be coming home with me!!! My wife wouldn't want to give me the gun or her threat on this one [smile]

Late to this thread, I just found it surfing NES. I did not read all 41 pages of posts though.

I have been in the shop atleast twice a month for the past 6 months or so. I have bought 2 firearms there and have my eye on a third, traded one in got a VERY fair deal, they shipped my Colt to Colt for service and I have purchased a lot of ammo, targets and cleaning supplies there.

Everyone I have dealt with is extremely friendly "good morning young man" [grin] They have answered my many questions and let me "tire-kick" endlessly.

In my opinion 2 thumbs up, I'll be heading back this week. Great shop, definately a very happy customer, next up S&W 1911 9mm, hope they have one!!!!

PS They have my "Holy Grail" firearm, a Colt M1911, looks from the showcase to be in 90+ condition, oh if I only had the money, that would be coming home with me!!! My wife wouldn't want to give me the gun or her threat on this one [smile]
Yeah I got to hold it before the no touching rule.. Good guys there.

Just bought myself a b-day present there today and can say it was almost too pleasant of an experience. Called earlier in the week to find out if they had what I wanted, they did and even quoted me the right price over the phone. ( Have had other shops not want to do this). As soon as I pay this one off I would definitely purchase something else here! Two thumbs up!

Their used gun listings DRIVE ME NUTS!!!!!!!!

They constantly list handguns chambered in .40acp.

There are two logical reasons for this:

-Handguns in .40 are like 80% of LE trade ins.

-Handguns in .40 are probably the most frequently dumped, by orders of magnitude. Newbs get conned into buying them by their buddies and they find they can't deal with the snap/recoil. So they sell them at a loss and get a 9mm or something else.

Can't really blame the shop for any of that stuff. [grin]

-Mike

Picked up a couple of stocking stuffers there today, S&W Bodyguard .380 built in laser and M&P 15-22

I've purchased my last several firearms from Northshore Firearms, Mike Sr and Mike Jr have ALWAYS been great answering my questions and letting me do my thing.

In 2011 alone I've purchased a Sig 556, a S&W 1911, Stag Model3, a nice 1945 British Rifle, No. 4 Mk, a 1942 manufacture Tula Mosin/Nagant and about $1500 in 5.56 and 7.62 ammo from them.

They have been nothing but the best.

They even tried to find me a SCAR Mk. 17 (but to no avail, and I wasn't paying Zero Hour $3500 for the one they have).

Every time I'm in there I walk out with a new firearm... I've been eyeing both the Aug and the F2000...

I usually drop in every couples weeks. Their 7.62x54r is the cheapest I've found in a store at $5.95/20 rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom