Northshore Firearms Middleton, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question. I'm looking to buy a Walther PK380 and was wondering if North Shore Firearms price matches other gun shops, like Four Seasons. Does anyone know if they do? I'd rather give NSF the business because they seem more friendly. Thanks

Al

They will not price match for a reason and has been stated many times why. They are a great group of guys and they need to make a living( as do we all ). I have not seen anything that is just outrageous in store or online. Some stores will undersell just to do so and say they are the cheapest. But once again great store, great guys, always pleasant and helpful. It is worth a couple extra bucks in my opinion for great service and shouldn't the gun store make a little $$ on the sale, if not in your opinion well don't bitch when they go under.

They will not price match for a reason and has been stated many times why. They are a great group of guys and they need to make a living( as do we all ). I have not seen anything that is just outrageous in store or online. Some stores will undersell just to do so and say they are the cheapest. But once again great store, great guys, always pleasant and helpful. It is worth a couple extra bucks in my opinion for great service and shouldn't the gun store make a little $$ on the sale, if not in your opinion well don't bitch when they go under.

Agreed. What I didn't say is, I did purchase my 15-22 there and they are fantastic to work with.

Quick question. I'm looking to buy a Walther PK380 and was wondering if North Shore Firearms price matches other gun shops, like Four Seasons. Does anyone know if they do? I'd rather give NSF the business because they seem more friendly. Thanks

Al

From there website:
http://northshorefirearms.com/id92.html
JUST MY THOUGHTS

At what lengths a person or persons will do to get ahead or stay on top, will never cease to amaze me. Second guessing is the number 1 down fall in any situation.

People ask me why we don't advertise prices on our web site. The reason is very simple. Our competitor will under cut us every-time...Take for an example our sale on Glock special coating 22s, we are trying to sell them at very reasonable price ($595.95)and here comes someone advertising a low ridiculous price...just to hurt us I guess but not just us...all the dealers in MA. When we the dealers have to sell at low prices in-order to competitive, it doesn't leave much money to go towards other things such as web site development. This is not the first time, this has been going on since we opened 4 years ago. Why does a dealer operate this?, people ask. To stay on top I guess...being on top might not be the best spot.

take what you will from that one [rofl]

Last edited:
True. Four Seasons has the PK380 for $299. That is extremely low. But I really want to try NSF out. Thanks guys. Our family owns a hardware store so I know all about the little guy, I was just wondering if they'd price match. When I got my first handgun, Four Seasons handed me my SR9c without stripping it, showing me how to, or anything. I knew more than the salesman. Oh well

True. Four Seasons has the PK380 for $299. That is extremely low. But I really want to try NSF out. Thanks guys. Our family owns a hardware store so I know all about the little guy, I was just wondering if they'd price match. When I got my first handgun, Four Seasons handed me my SR9c without stripping it, showing me how to, or anything. I knew more than the salesman. Oh well

They should be right in the same ballpark on price. They will take the time no matter how busy they are to go over everything and answer all you questions. Also as a note when i bought my new Ruger sr9c last June they were $20 less than FS

North Shore Firearms price : $389.95. If it was closer to FS' price I would have gone with them but at $389? I don't want it THAT bad.

North Shore Firearms price : $389.95. If it was closer to FS' price I would have gone with them but at $389? I don't want it THAT bad.

Walther PK380 Nickul Slide $389.95, 4% off for green cash $374.35. I believe Mike P. quoted you that today, he did not give you a price for the all black model which we sell for $329.95, 4% off for green cash is $316.75 because it is out of stock...Now $316.75 is not a bad price concidering it cost us and every dealer $289.50 plus shipping. It would be ludicrous for us or any dealer to sell that gun that cheap, what make $3?
A special thanks goes out to all of you who write nice things about us. Mike Jr., Mike P., myself and all the staff. Thank You again

Last edited:
Personally for me, ns is an extra 25 30 minute ride for me, however Its not nearly as crowded and I've always been treated well. Ofcourse I'd pay an extra 50 bucks to NS just cuz it's less crowded, more friendly and I've been treated extremely well including them giving me a great trade on an awful sigma and selling me a glock 22. Even though I never bought the sigma there. I also find NS prices compare favorably with any shop. Including their amazing price for m&p 45.

Walther PK380 Nickul Slide $389.95, 4% off for green cash $374.35. I believe Mike P. quoted you that today, he did not give you a price for the all black model which we sell for $329.95, 4% off for green cash is $316.75 because it is out of stock...Now $316.75 is not a bad price concidering it cost us and every dealer $289.50 plus shipping. It would be ludicrous for us or any dealer to sell that gun that cheap, what make $3?
A special thanks goes out to all of you who write nice things about us. Mike Jr., Mike P., myself and all the staff. Thank You again

Ohhh, that explains it. I was looking for the all black one too! Do you know when you will be getting more in stock because I really want to get into buying from you and not FS. I didn't mean to sound rude. FS never helps me with anything and I know you guys help with the gun purchase and know about the firearm. Thanks again

Al

Ohhh, that explains it. I was looking for the all black one too! Do you know when you will be getting more in stock because I really want to get into buying from you and not FS. I didn't mean to sound rude. FS never helps me with anything and I know you guys help with the gun purchase and know about the firearm. Thanks again

Al[/QUOTEThere is a mad panic across the nation, unfortunatly we, like all the dealers are having a hard time finding guns and ammo. 556 ammo jumped in price quite quickly and now we can not find any...we are selling all kinds of ammo by the case, which is unusual and its possible like before to run out. Only certain rifles we can readily get. I don't think any dealer can predict when certain guns come in. Like I tell everyone, if you can find what you want somewhere else at a decent price, go get it, because if you snooze you lose. Mike Sr.]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this although I am in my extension period, waiting for my renewal and can't buy s**t, right now!!!^^^^^

I've bought 3 new firearms there, traded 2 and countless ammo, can't say enough good about NSFA!!

Where ever you live support your local gun shop!!!!!!

Then again I watched them take in a Norinco ak for 375 and jack it up to 595 in two seconds. LOL.

Whats one typically go for? Most shops will give 60-70% of the value on trade ins, they need to make a buck too. If you want what its worth, need to find a private buyer willing to pay.

They are a pretty good shop. Only gripes I had is they didn't want to deal in a couple of milsurps I had. Said they knew nothing about them and wouldn't do a trade. Said I could put it on consignment. In my opinion a gun shop should know guns and not be afraid of dealing.

Also I called them about a gun price they had on the website. They were like 40 bucks more and mentioned they needed to change that. To me that's false advertising especially if ur driving far for that deal.

Otherwise guys are nice enough and go over things well. I'd buy there again. But I'd call first before wasting my time with website prices and trade deals.

I do cash deals a lot and I do like the discount for that.

Last edited:
Bought my first gun from Eddie B a couple weeks ago and couldn't have had a better experience. I brought my girlfriend along because she is skittish around guns because she has never been exposed to them and he made her feel very comfortable and as a result she has agreed to come to the range with me and try it out!

In addition I went back this past weekend on Sunday and unfortunately Eddie wasn't there. I couldn't resist and ended up buying a Beretta 84FS as well! would have loved to give him the sale.

Based on the rate i'm going so far I'm sure i'll be back very soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
If big Mike behind the counter actually got off the computer long enough to actually talk with customers and the old man was less condicending....It is guy's like Eddie that make the place not the two fool's that own the place....me it is FS or Patriot in Ipswich.

Really? [thinking]

I was at NSFA today, buying ammo for Saturday. Everyone took time to say hello. Great experience as always!!! Looking at the next buy, now that my LTC renewal has come in. Either an S&W 1911 .45acp 3" Pro Series or a full size E series in 9mm, decisions, decisions. [smile]

Why don't you tell him to get off his ass then? But please PM me first, so I can come there and witness the outcome!
If big Mike behind the counter actually got off the computer long enough to actually talk with customers and the old man was less condicending....It is guy's like Eddie that make the place not the two fool's that own the place....me it is FS or Patriot in Ipswich.

Why don't you tell him to get off his ass then? But please PM me first, so I can come there and witness the outcome!

Lets not turn the parking lot into a male encounter spot. It's already weird enough back there sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom