Northshore Firearms Middleton, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only peeve is they need to update their site more than once every 2 months.

My only peeve is they need to update their site more than once every 2 months.

I don't get that either. They slack a lot with the website, especialy on used guns. The used listings for rifles haven't changed since around July. The date has been changed once, but it is the same old selection of FUDD guns from the summer. I wish they would updated it more often (twice per month would be a min in my mind). I never know what they have in stock for used rifles, and it stinks.

Sorry about that. I'll try to do better. But the store has become extremely busy and I have to maintain the best customer service in the business. That's what our store is all about. The best selection and best customer service in the New England area. I can't afford to pay someone else to do it, so any volunteers are welcome!!! I'd like to say Happy New Year to all the people on here especially our loyal customers. And I am proud to say I appreciate all your business & friendships all the way from big sales down to a cleaning brushes & just coming in to say Hi. Thank You!!!

Sounds like the perfect bartering opportunity for the web/devs in the crowd.

Sounds like the perfect bartering opportunity for the web/devs in the crowd.

Sounds like the perfect opportunity for a 21 year old web/dev college kid who just got his LTC and is flat broke to get himself a few nice pieces of hardware in exchange for web services. If NSF wants to be the best in customer service and selection(I know they do, they've been saying it since day 1), it's time to do away with the Angelfire style page of the 90's that all local shops use and make themselves stand out from the rest. A little money in marketing, a nice website and an e-newsletter service can go a long way. I can't even begin to say how many people I talk to that live in my town or local towns that still go to FS and Collector's and didn't know that NSF existed in Middleton until I told them.

Sorry about that. I'll try to do better. But the store has become extremely busy and I have to maintain the best customer service in the business. That's what our store is all about. The best selection and best customer service in the New England area. I can't afford to pay someone else to do it, so any volunteers are welcome!!! I'd like to say Happy New Year to all the people on here especially our loyal customers. And I am proud to say I appreciate all your business & friendships all the way from big sales down to a cleaning brushes & just coming in to say Hi. Thank You!!!

Sent a PM about trying to help with that.

That too is my biggest pet peeve.

i just bought another gun from northshore this weekend

one of my idiot friends made the mistake of bringing ice cream for himself and no one else....sorry about that ;)

but thanks for the great service! next time i'll bring enough ice cream....

Today I bought my third firearm from North Shore Firearms. SW M&P 9mm, big brother to my 9c. Great customer service, friendly shop and already have my eye on the next 3. Thinking about 3" SW Pro Series 1911 .45acp blacked out, AR 15 and that bad ass Colt 1911A1 they have in the case (that one may take awhile)!!

Hopefully getting my wife to the Feb. firearms class at NSFA and applying for her LTC, which means new gun for her and I'll sneak in one of my top 3.

Thanks Mike, Mike and Eddie, had a great time at the shop, as always!!!!

Last edited:
Was in there about an hour ago. While they could not help me with what I was looking for(none of their distributors carried CMMG), they were super friendly and polite. Great group of guys in there.

bad ass Colt 1911A1 they have in the case (that one may take awhile)!!

That 1911 is sweet. I would love to have it.

I keep going back there every couple of weeks to check out their rack of mosins hoping I'll find something special other than a typical refurb. No dice yet.

Just reading these posts makes me want to swing in there... and I think I will this weekend. I'm looking for something battle-rifle-ish in .308. CETME, PTR91, M1A, etc. to spend some of my tax return money on! :)

Just got back from Norhshore. Have to say once more great group of guys and a great shop. Evey time I go in great service.

This is one of my three go to shops (along with 4 Seasons and Kittery). I have purchased two firearms, spare mags, a safe, and more ammunition than you can shake a stick at here. Service is always great. The day I got my LTC-A I was at Northshore looking for a carry gun, and Mike was very helpful. He made a solid recommendation (M&P compact in .40 Smith and Wesson) Came back the next day after researching it, bought it, they gave me a good price, showed me how to field strip it and clean it, picked out the perfect holster for it etc.

Went back for another handgun, (Sig Sauer Mosquito) and again, the service was outstanding.

When I get enough saved up for my rifle, I'll be stopping by there again!

Ammo prices can be a little high, but overall a very fair, honest shop, with plenty of selection and friendly staff.

Has anybody checked out their website lately?! Mike Sr has a youtube video link reviewing his USED HANDGUN INVENTORY! Ha! I love it!! I remember when squished or someone suggested to them that they should put picutes of their used inventory up on their website instead of just a listing...this is even better!! Great idea Mike Sr, Jr, Polito, Ed whoever came up with keep em coming!!

Drove 1.5 hours yesterday to go and buy my M&P 15 Sport. Great service there and a great store. Was such a better experience than what I've been used to with M&M Plimouth Bay. They're always act like you're bugging them when all you want to do is buy a gun. Plus the prices at Northshore were great as well. I'll probably end up buying my next guns there, but next time I'll try and go at a time where I dodge most of the Boston traffic.

The phone has been off the hook all day, drove to the shop and it is locked with no sign as to why.

Thats odd. Hope things are ok. Went on Sunday of all days and was helped within a cpl minutes, all were polite and easy going. No rush at all, got my goods, looked around, wasnt hurried or anything. 3rd time there, closest place to me and will continue to be an easy go to shop.

Also funny, some guy came in while my orders were going thru..comes over and says I want to buy a brand new glock haha his expression was great when he learned the fun rules..

Has anybody checked out their website lately?! Mike Sr has a youtube video link reviewing his USED HANDGUN INVENTORY! Ha! I love it!! I remember when squished or someone suggested to them that they should put picutes of their used inventory up on their website instead of just a listing...this is even better!! Great idea Mike Sr, Jr, Polito, Ed whoever came up with keep em coming!!

Just watched the video...I think it's an excellent idea...makes me want to drive an hour to go check them out.

Sorry we were closed. At 8am the snow was coming down pretty good. And the forecast was saying 6-10". Didn't know it was going to let up so much in Middleton.

Last edited:
Yesterday my wife and I bought a S&W 642 Lightweight, a Beretta 92FS INOX, a holster for the 642, a few boxes of .38 sp and 9mm, cleaning stuff and a safe at NSF. As others have said, these folks were very helpful and friendly.

After taking a break from shooting, this forum, and purchasing, I stopped by my favorite shop yesterday to purchase some ammo. I've been visiting this shop since its opening and I'm in awe as to how they've grown. With an expanded shop, variety of new and used firearms, accessories, etc. How can one not want to spend some $ in there. Their use of video to showcase their used firearm inventory is genious and the youtube hits are through the roof. As always, their a great bunch of guys to shoot the breeze with and catch up. My addiction is coming back slowly and I'm sure I'll be purchasing one of Sig or Smith 1911's in the very near future. Congrats to Sr. and Jr. fo(you too Eddie) for running a tight ship.

I have to take another trip over to these guys, I think the web videos are awesome for whats in stock.
I have made purchases before with them and I continue to hear nothing but good things about them. Interested to see the expanded shop.

I went in last night picked up the mossberg 500 jic kit. These guys are just so damned easy to deal with. this was my 3rd purchase from them and it will certainly not be my last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom