Northshore Firearms Middleton, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't buy a gun this time around, but I did want a Quake Claw sling for my shotgun. Since I like to have my stuff match, I wanted a green camo sling for my shotgun since it has a camo stock, however they only had black in stock. Mike Jr noticed a green one on a muzzleloader they were selling, told me to take the green one off that and put the new black one they had onto the muzzleloader. No questions asked, did the swap and got my green sling.

It's the simple things like that which few shops will even suggest, much less even do.

I popped in today after not having a chance to stop by in a while...wow lots of cool stuff! Interesting long guns as well as some nice used handguns including a very nice HK P7, stuff not on the website yesterday anyways! And as always I was greeted with a smile and a handshake...then a comment that went something like..."look what we got for you" and a list of whatever was new and interesting. It is always comforting to have someplace you can just stick your face in and say hi without feeling guilty about not buying something all the time. Not that Mike doesn't want you to spend your money but more times than not I'm just saying hi and probably being more of a pest than anything...and he is always a gentleman.

New Winter Hours
Starting December 1st, 2010

Sun. 10am - 4pm
Mon. Closed
Tues. 9am - 5pm
Wed. 9am - 5pm
Thurs. 11am - 6pm
Fri. 9am - 5pm
Sat. 10am - 4pm

Bought a 10/22 today, the girlfriends first target rifle. As always, Mike Jr. and crew (mike sr wasn't there) are super helpful, friendly, and professional. Thanks guys. Once again, reinforcing that you guys are a top notch store.

Was going to put a P238 on layaway today....couldn't resist and ended up paying the whole thing and walked out with it. Couldn't be happier, going to be a fun little gun. Always a good sense of humor in the place, especially after I cracked a joke at one the holiday sweaters being worn behind the counter. [rofl]

quick plug for these guys. went there the other day to brows around. the guys were super nice and helpful. had coffee and some donuts out for the customers to boot.
I really liked their attitude, very friendly and courteous.
I'll make sure to stop by and buy a few things whenever I'm in the neighborhood.

Was going to put a P238 on layaway today....couldn't resist and ended up paying the whole thing and walked out with it. Couldn't be happier, going to be a fun little gun. Always a good sense of humor in the place, especially after I cracked a joke at one the holiday sweaters being worn behind the counter. [rofl]

I put my name on the list for one last week hahaha

New to the area the stopped in here today with a friend. Ed and Mike were very friendly, informative, and eager to help two relatively novice shooters. Definitely worth a stop by if you are in the area. They are expanding their store space soon so I'm sure the best is yet to come. Compared to some local shops where you have to take a number like the deli at Market Basket on Saturdays this was a vast improvement.

We've Expanded! Same location, twice the floor space. 10% off case lots of ammo! More safes, clay birds, shotshells, wads, lead shot, gun cases, trap machines, clothing and more!!! Come on down and say Hi. Mike

Last edited:
I was there yesterday morning to pick up an sp101 3" barrel that I ordered last week. (I'll post pics in the gallery soon) It is my first firearm so I wasn't really sure how things would go paperwork wise. I worked with Eddy mostly, but everyone there was pleasant and helpful. They gave me a great price and am happy with the whole experience. Can't wait to get to the range!

I was there yesterday morning to pick up an sp101 3" barrel that I ordered last week. (I'll post pics in the gallery soon) It is my first firearm so I wasn't really sure how things would go paperwork wise. I worked with Eddy mostly, but everyone there was pleasant and helpful. They gave me a great price and am happy with the whole experience. Can't wait to get to the range!

Saw you. Man were you excited. I believe Mike Sr. told you that you were going to wear the finish off before you left the store from holding it so much. Good luck with it!

Ok So I'm sure this has been said in this thread on every page but I wanted to say it again. THESE GUYS ARE GREAT! I purchased just over a week ago a S&w sigma 40 from another dealer (Who also treated me very well). I have been calling around asking a few gunsmiths about trigger jobs on the gun, and decided to take it up to Northshore today as they are open sundays. I spoke with Mike and he was fantastic. He called a guy who knew who gave me the same answer i've been getting from everyone else, "its not worth it to do the trigger job it doesnt help that much". So I asked Mike what I could get if I traded it in, He was completely honest and up front and gave me a value. He told me that it wasnt worth it to trade because this is what he could give me, I could tell her felt bad for me. So after thinking about it for a few minutes he came up with some numbers on a Glock 22 with 5 mags, 3 prepan and 2 10 rounders. Anyways long story short, he stepped up big time on the trade for me and helped me get into the glock I should have bought in the first place. They have earned a customer for life, I will not buy another Firearm from anyone else now. Thats not to say no one else is good but I was treated first class by all 3 staff members I spoke with. Then he took the time to show me how to break it down, give me advice, cleaning instructions etc. NORTHSHORE FIREARMS is FANTASTIC. They are an hour and 25 minutes from me and I will definately be back for me next purchase!

Planned on picking up my new S&W Pro Compact 1911 last night. Was running late, hit traffic, and was not going to make it by 6:00 pm. I called and asked if they would stay open since I was 5 minutes away and was dying to get my hands on my new pistol. These guys are awesome! They stayed open and I am the proud owner of a shiny new 1911. That is fantastic customer service!

Thanks again to to Ed and Mike Jr.

Looking at the prices on their website, they are looking to take away a serious chunk out of Four Seasons business. This is good. Two competitors going head to head = good for consumer.

+1 on NSF. The owners are nice, the staff is nice, great selection AND they support re loaders. Thats a big one for me and my biggest ding against FS (which I also like, but not quite as well). I'm sure stocking reload supplies is a PITA, but I will drive the extra 20 min for that reason. I always want to let shop owners know that.

Drove an hour to take advantage of their M&P sale today. First time ever in the shop.

Ed was very friendly and easy to deal with.

+1 for Northshore.

This place is great! Picked up an M&P 9c there today, every time I go in there I love this store more. They have won me over as a customer for life. I can't remember what the gentleman who helped me out was named, but he was great. Kept calling me young man. Great shop, great prices and nice people its nice not to have to feel like I'm buying a pound of swiss cheese and some roast beef! Thanks guys you Rock!

This place is great! Picked up an M&P 9c there today, every time I go in there I love this store more. They have won me over as a customer for life. I can't remember what the gentleman who helped me out was named, but he was great. Kept calling me young man. Great shop, great prices and nice people its nice not to have to feel like I'm buying a pound of swiss cheese and some roast beef! Thanks guys you Rock!

His name is Eddie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom