Northshore Firearms Middleton, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropped in to say hi today and found lots of ammo...9mm, 10mm, 38 spl, 40 but no 45!!! Also saw an AR and some new rifles get delivered!! Looks like Mike and Mike have some connections. I even think I got us a new NES member too!!

Dropped in to say hi today and found lots of ammo...9mm, 10mm, 38 spl, 40 but no 45!!! Also saw an AR and some new rifles get delivered!! Looks like Mike and Mike have some connections. I even think I got us a new NES member too!!

Glad to see they got .40, my buddy bought the last box Saturday to go with his new SW40VE.

I've bitched at Mike Jr. for the last 3 weeks about having no .45 [wink]

Looks like he's not the only one, no luck for me at Collectors or Four Seasons today at all. (Four Seasons now has a 2 box limit on 9, 40, and 45)

I'm down to 100 rounds of Fiocchi for my 45, which I won't tap into JIC.

these people are great to deal with my hats off to anyone who is trying to work here in ma with all the bs thats going on really hope you guys make it.

Northshore Firearms

I made a purchase today at Northshore Firearms in Middleton, MA and I would just like to say how happy I was with my experience there. They are just real nice guys. I would gladly make the commute up there again for my next purchase. They also have this pretty cool finance program that is unique to them. And no I did not get a discount to say this. Haha.

Anyways two thumbs up from this South Shore guy.

I only had a few minuets to drop in today. Really nice guys, no attitude/pressure. Will be back to purchase once the funds are available.

Popped in today to use their shop as a meeting place to execute an FTF with a forum member. Both Mike Sr and Jr have been very generous by allowing me to use a corner of their store to do this in the past. Unfortunately I arrived a few minutes late and my poor buyer was wandering around as no one knew why he was there or who he was waiting for! [hmmm] Once I showed up all went well and as always I had a great conversation with Mike Sr and all the crew there afterwards. Needless to say first I met a great young member of NES Derek33. It also appears that firearms inventories are increasing, ammo is still suspect but there appears to be more and more inventory on their shelves anyways. Thanks Derek, nice to meet you. Thanks Mike Sr, I owe you one. [bow]

Last edited:
Well ammo continues to be in short supply (although they seem to have a little bit of everything on the shelves). No shortage of ARs there. They had 5 or 6 on the racks and 2 GSG Anniversary Additions on display. I think that is the coolest looking rifle but I just can't bring myself to part with the cash they demand!! If I were into black powder / cap & ball I'd be shopping there. Bunch of rifles and even a couple where the cap is placed under the receiver...strangest looking things I've ever seen but definitely unique stuff!

I love to pop in on the way home from work just to check out their inventory and chew the fat...always an NES'er or 2 working or hanging out. Dench...get a life! [kiss]

Dropped in today, nice H&K USP .40 in the used section. DAO, .40 S&W, Original box and manual, 1 10 round mag, $650. Hard to beat that price....

Stopped by today again to drop off a gun for a transfer. While I was there the nice delivery man brought all sorts of lowers. AR-15 lowers from R Guns, Delton, S&W, Armalite all arrived as well as TWO Armalite AR-10 lowers. The .308 lower was sooooo tempting at $240, but I must resist! Hopefully the trend continues for acquiring AR-15 parts.

Was in the area with some time to kill yesterday so I went by Northshore Firearms just to see what it was like. A great little store, very clean inside, great products, great people working there. Ended up getting a M&P there. Great store all around!

Thank you, it was nice to meet you too. Just to let you all know, Christymihos' father is running for Governor of Massachusetts. He and his son are both pro-gun people. It may be a good idea for us to get to know him and his Dad. Maybe things might change someday in Ma. Hey, if we get a pro-gun Governor, who knows, right? Just wanted you all to know. Thanks, Mike

reveiw

great shop,,, i needed to get range ready and the guys were very helpfull, i got eye/ear protection,,, targets and some ammo,,,, i had a chance to hold the s&w .45 m&p,,,it'll be my next gun.i shoot wheelguns but that auto felt sooo nice in the hand . im not into rifles, but it seemed that they had a huge selection and the guys were very happy to let customers handle them. everyone was nice,,,when i asked to handle a weapon, they seemed as exited as i was, not like i was bothering them.weapons were properly cleared and no comments were made when i couldnt figure out how to hold the slide back :) i also met a forum member,,, dench,,, great guy,,, i understand that .44 mag isnt in big demand here so the selection was sparse, picked up some .44 special at a better price than midway! they have my business.

Recently purchased a shotgun from North Shore - sales staff was VERY helpful, showed me how to break down the shotty even before I said I was interested in walking out with it! You guys have a great store and great customer service!

Recently purchased a shotgun from North Shore - sales staff was VERY helpful, showed me how to break down the shotty even before I said I was interested in walking out with it! You guys have a great store and great customer service!

can't beat this crew, i tell ya...

I bought my 3rd gun from them just last month... a Ruger MKIII

Mike Sr. showed me the breakdown process, which is notoriously a PITA with these...

anyone gotta a recent ammo report?

They had ammo. 9, 223, 40, 45, 38, and thousands of 22 cci minimags!
Not a good brand selection, alot of wolf in 9 and the 223 was american eagle 200rnd bulk packs.

But wolf is $4 cheaper than four seasons cheapest.

These guys are GREAT. They really understand Customer Service. I've only been in there 4-5 times but they recognize me, greet me, and seem excited about helping you.

My neighbor had one of those experiences I always read about and have experienced 1 week after I dropped $2500 there at another store "I walked into the store, I was the only customer in there, and the guys didn't even acknowledge me. Asked a question and was treated like an idiot". Big mistake and he's only had his LTC (like me) for a few months. So we're both in the "collecting" stage and eager to fill the first safe, so we can add another to fill. Suggested he check out North Shore. One more Happy customer for them (plus his wife and mine when their licenses are finally here).

i stopped there today again. good service, prices are on-par.

they have a new Glock Armorer [wink]

i grabbed two boxes of XM193. i will be sure to stop in when i'm in the area.

*note* they have a good selection of AR's, $50 off [shocked]

bolt guns, pistols ect...

Consider the time and documentation involved...who takes returns on a gun? Like a car or a boat that's what warranties are for, if there's an issue the manufacturer should take care of it and the dealer should help facilitate. Many firearms manufacturers have life time warranties. Now it's a different story if you spent too much money and found a bette4 deal somewhere else or your wife got mad etc then chaulk one up to experience...I can't imagine any gunshop taking a return on a firearm or especially ammo. Maybe I'm crazy but... just my 2 cents.

Just want to say that these guys at Northshore Firearms are amazing. Showed up this morning and everyone there was extremely helpful in processing my purchase (used gun) without any issue and even provided me with a magazine which the guy who sold it to them did not provide. These guys make everybody who walks in feel welcome, there's nothing worse than feeling out of place in a gun store but I've never experienced that here. Just want to say thanks again, keep up the great work!

Last edited:
Great little shop. I headed up there last week to get some powder that our very own Dench had located for me. They had a healthy dose of reloading components in stock (saw some dillon goodies, too) which is unusual for the typical MA gun store. Will definitely visit again when I am in the area. Their location is pretty accessible too, being only a few minutes off rte 128. Just have to remember that the store is in the BACK
of the building. [grin]

-Mike

I got my M&P compact .40 there yesterday. Great service for my 1st time there and great price. I would go there more if they were a bit closer to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom