No name campaign

Who was better? Reagan? LOL

- - - Updated - - -

No, I'm not a Democrat by a long shot. Nor am I a Republican. JFK was more liberty-minded than any president we've had since. It's probably what got him killed.

Interesting, but propably not for this thread as I got bannd before for going off topic or saying something insenstive I will simply agree to disagree because in the end no one will change anyone elses mind on the interweb.

Who was better? Reagan? LOL

Emotions cloud his legacy, he was young athletic had a nice looking wife. JFK was no Liberal and was pretty identical to Nixon in many regards. Except Nixon spent more. JFK ordered his brother to wiretap MLK's hotel thinking he was a communist much the way Nixon did watergate. The difference is Nixon didn't strong arm MLK for an endorsement using evidence of an affair the way JFK did.

JFK's handling of the Bay of Pigs allowed Castro to stay in power and gave the Russians a base near the US. He started our involvement in Vietnam which was escalated in following administrations.

He was average at best, he was a tax cutting supply side economics proponent. The myth of Camelot and the "American Royal Family" that has plagued us for years is sickening. If he was not assassinated he would not be thought of the way he is today.

This is a joke right? Let me clarify, I agree he wouldn't recognize the party. but last greatest? Hardly.
cuban missile crisis, bay of pigs, whoring around while in office, potentially involved in Marilyn Monroe's death. JFK was a POS.
That whole family, past and present is shit. F them all.

Not my emotions. I had always dismissed him as a libtard Democrat like his drunk brother. He had his serious flaws, as everyone does. Would I have voted for him? No. Did he have more of a small government, liberty streak running through him than every president since, including Reagan? Yes.

I dont see how a Minimum Wage Increase or increasing Social Security Benefits is "Small Government".

I need to procure a sheep costume and go to one of these. everytime they cheer you just bleat out baaaaaaaaaaaaaah baaaaaaaaaaaaaah

How is that pro-2A factions did not counter-protest? The guys in NH got more pro-gun people to show up than these anti's.

We need to be more proactive about monitoring their lemonade stands, and make sure we're there.

Lemonade Stands 2013 | Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense In America

Fox25 had this to say about the 'rally':

Mass. Sens., Boston mayor urge tougher gun laws - Boston News, Weather, Sports | FOX 25 | MyFoxBoston

BOSTON (AP) - The state's top political leaders are called on Congress on Wednesday to pass stricter background checks for gun buyers.

U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren joined fellow Sen. Edward Markey, Boston Mayor Thomas Menino and the families of gun violence victims at a rally at Faneuil Hall to press for tougher national gun laws.

Warren and others are hoping Congress will again take up a bill that would expand background checks to include gun shows and online sales. She said other sensible measures would include better mental health care and putting limits on high capacity magazines and assault weapons.

If a mystery virus were claiming as many children as bullets, the nation would mount a massive effort to prevent it," Warren said.

"We have to put an end to gun violence," she said. "We owe this to our children."

Markey and others at the rally faulted the National Rifle Association for opposing what he said are even modest gun safety measures. Markey said Massachusetts has one of the lowest rates of gun deaths because it some of the toughest gun laws in the country.

Earlier this year an expanded background check bill sponsored Pennsylvania Republican Sen. Patrick Toomey and West Virginian Democrat Sen. Joe Manchin failed to win the 60 votes needed to advance. That bill would have exempted sales between friends and family members from background checks.

Opponents of the bill said it went too far in curbing access to firearms by law-abiding gun buyers.

Congressman Michael Capuano said the key to successfully pushing for tougher gun laws is to stay in the fight.

"We're right, we know we are right, and we know America supports our position," he told those gathered for the rally.

The event was organized by Mayors Against Illegal Guns. Menino is co-chairman of the group with New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

Shame on us (GOAL, Comm2A, It'sTime2A, etc..) for not having more people there than they had.

If I'd have known, I would have taken the day off work.

How is that pro-2A factions did not counter-protest? The guys in NH got more pro-gun people to show up than these anti's.

We need to be more proactive about monitoring their lemonade stands, and make sure we're there.

Lemonade Stands 2013 | Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense In America

Fox25 had this to say about the 'rally':

Mass. Sens., Boston mayor urge tougher gun laws - Boston News, Weather, Sports | FOX 25 | MyFoxBoston

Shame on us (GOAL, Comm2A, It'sTime2A, etc..) for not having more people there than they had.

If I'd have known, I would have taken the day off work.

Did anyone know? The NH guys new far in advance.

Isn't it ironic how all the big speaker politicians at the anti-gun rally are surrounded by people they employ to carry guns?

That would be my only question to these blowhards, "when will you give up your guns that all the people around you carry?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom