• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No Gun For You, Antifa Boi

There are already laws to prohibit firearm sales to prohibited persons (felons).

If they aren’t felons, sell the gun.

As for the cake…it’s a cake. Who cares.
The dealer refused for reasons other than a protected status therefore very likely to be upheld as within the dealers rights.
And the dealer didn't refuse to sell a firearm, he refused to transfer an inbound gun.
He was purely providing a service not a good.
Mr BLM exhibited behavior that would lead a prudent person of average intelligence trained per ATF material that the person was likely to engage in illegal or negligent actions if the gun was transferred.

Cake on the shelf is different than a custom cake.
And a gun is a totally different animal than a cake but the shop owner still retains their right to not actively participate in something that is against their deeply held beliefs.

The dealer refused for reasons other than a protected status therefore very likely to be upheld as within the dealers rights.
And the dealer didn't refuse to sell a firearm, he refused to transfer an inbound gun.
He was purely providing a service not a good.
Mr BLM exhibited behavior that would lead a prudent person of average intelligence trained per ATF material that the person was likely to engage in illegal or negligent actions if the gun was transferred.

Cake on the shelf is different than a custom cake.
And a gun is a totally different animal than a cake but the shop owner still retains their right to not actively participate in something that is against their deeply held beliefs.
Also, a business card isn't proof of ID. Offering it, unasked, is inherently speech. There are two possible reasons to make that speech that I can think of: he thinks its some kind of secret handshake, possibly garnering special treatment; or he's trying to "freak out the squares." Next time he should try "I'm Chris, from NES."

The that FFL has the Antifa guys gun in his shop right now and refuses to transfer???

Is he holding he gun hostage?

Or, did the FFL just refuse to accept the transfer and the gun was never shipped to the FFL?

There are already laws to prohibit firearm sales to prohibited persons (felons).

what if you as a private business seller have reason to question the motives and end use of the gun

Some cute young female comes in with her tatted up BF who starts asking about the guns, but when it comes time to do the transaction it is the little cutie who is filling out the 4473.

That smells of straw purchase and I would proceed with caution if at all.

I'd love to know what the gun involved was, as unless it was something unique, why would you be doing a Gun Broker type of deal and sending it to a local FFL? Chances are your local LGS has it, or was this the ANTIFA Boi's way of trying to avoid scrutiny.

I believe the business owner has the right to do business as they see fit. I would have been returning the gun to the FFL that sent it before the guy was out of the parking lot

Perhaps Mr. Antifa was trying to prove you can buy a gun on line and have it transferred to himself without so much as a whoop de doo. Background check passes and he's out the door to create mayhem at the next BLM or Proud Boys rally. Then the GS owner would be on the hook with all the hand wringing MDA Karens asking why something wasn't done to keep this terrible, dangerous firearm out of his hands...just think of the children!

It was a good call by the GS owner. I would've done the same thing.

You still have some rights as a business owner.
If you get a vibe from the guy don't sell it.
Think they got trouble now ?
Wait till the guy goes bonkers and then you get named as the one that sold him the gun and the line to sue starting with the victims families starts around the block.
Fred's gun shop doesn't have 75 million to settle like Remington did.

What a freak show that guy is....

BTW:
Transgendered people make up an infinitesimally small percentage of the overall population. Yet they make up a substantial and disproportionate percentage of the mass shooters over the last decade. Combine that with the proud display of an affiliation that advocates violence to obtain a political objective, GS owner was 100% on point to tell the guy - go shit with it deep.

Sad to say but the gun shop fell for this one
Where in the point of a normal transaction do you
1) hand over your business card
2) have ANTIFA support on your "business card" that is not even a BUSINESS card

Also I dont think that is a tranny like suggested
When people get that weight they often lose typical gender identifiers.
Turn into sexless blobs of fat

Shop needs to just say the guy gave off a lot of the red flags they have seen for Extreme Risk Protection Orders and they were concerned that the person was a danger of self harm. Therefore they thought the best option was to say no and give the buyer a few days to get into a better mental state.

We all hate the restrictive laws but then when we politically disagree with someone we hide behind those same laws to restrict that individual.

Seems hypocritical.

We all hate the restrictive laws but then when we politically disagree with someone we hide behind those same laws to restrict that individual.

Seems hypocritical.
It's not a law. It's a business refusing to do business with a customer

I don't see where a law says you must do business with a customer if you don't want to

Yeah, no doubt 3.5 years ago this was a concern. But today? Are they still playing cowboys and indians with the proud boys or did they all go back to their parents basement.

It is strange that this individual decided to show their business card.
Just waiting for the next opportunity to raise hell. Pretending they aren’t a threat or don’t exist is short sighted.

Seems hypocritical.
I think that a business should be able to sell, or not sell, any legal item to any person, just as any person should be able to go into any business to buy.

No coercion on either side.

Don't want to sell a pride flag cake? Don't.

Don't want to do business with places that don't sell pride flag cakes? Go elsewhere.

The market will decide.

I was at a "Jewish" deli today for lunch (Their sign says "Established 5757 (or something)). One of the people ordered pancakes and pork sausages; another a cheeseburger with bacon.

I guess that they think that feeding the goyim what they want makes more $sen$e than keeping Kosher.

Business will sort itself out, if left alone.

Last edited:
I think that a business should be able to sell, or not sell, any legal item to any person, just as any person should be able to go into any business to buy.

No coercion on either side.

Don't want to sell a pride flag cake? Don't.

Don't want to do business with places that don't sell pride flag cakes? Go elsewhere.

The market will decide.
Absolutely right.

However, in this case it is not as easy to just go to another store for a firearm.

This was a firearm already purchased from another FFL and transferred to the local FFL to just do the transfer.

So the dude is out not only the gun but also the purchase amount he paid for the gun and possibly shipping.

So to get a refund it’s a bit of a pain in the butt.

Look, this kid is a loser no matter how you slice it.

1. I’ve never once, literally ever in the history of the earth, given a business card to an FFL during a transaction of any kind. It is not necessary. I’m not trying to sell them health or life insurance? I’m buying a product from them, why would they need my business card? Even if I’m selling as a
private citizen I don’t own a shop and therefore I have no need to give them my business card. That is foolish.

2. He could have just entered his information: name, home address, FFL info, gender (xim/xir) and taken care of the transaction like an adult.

Instead, he chose to stir the pot and handed a business card with a known domestic terrorist organization on it, knowing damn well it would cause a scene.

3. He was doing this purely for his own ulterior motives. Looking for a frivolous lawsuit, as others have pointed out, and setting a precedent for other troublemakers to do the same at other gunshops.

Last edited:
Absolutely right.

However, in this case it is not as easy to just go to another store for a firearm.

This was a firearm already purchased from another FFL and transferred to the local FFL to just do the transfer.

So the dude is out not only the gun but also the purchase amount he paid for the gun and possibly shipping.

So to get a refund it’s a bit of a pain in the butt.
Well, were I to do an online purchase, with shipment to an FFL, I'd straighten out the final transaction, before I had it shipped.

But, I'm a Six-P* person and not everyone is.

And, when you're selling something that can cause harm, and you might be held accountable for the sale, you should absolutely have the right to pass.

* Proper Planning Prevents P!ss-Poor Performance

Antifa = domestic terrorist group. Wouldn’t sell him a glass full of air.
I wonder would the aclu go to bat for a member of the KKK in the same situation?

He forfeited his protections under the COTUS when he became a communist faggot, the mortal enemy of that same COTUS. He can’t have it both ways.

Seems hypocritical.
One example a guy threw out to me years ago as a no sale would be as some guy was filling out paperwork he was muttering "That bitch is going to get it now"
Should he still have sold him the gun ?

Hypocritical either way….
Given the left in general espouses the opinion that conservatives in general and gun owners in particular need to be, at least, removed from society if not outright eliminated, I would say it's not hypocrisy to refuse to arm the people looking to cancel your Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom