• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No Gun For You, Antifa Boi

Right

Also like can we see the card?

I'm not sure if i have business cards but all the ones I've ever gotten were name title number..hoe phone number on 20%

Who puts antifa on there
It's in the embedded video. It's like a blm fist . It's not just affiliated. It's the whole damn card. I wonder if isis makes cards

It's in the embedded video. It's like a blm fist . It's not just affiliated. It's the whole damn card. I wonder if isis makes cards
You know i meant to take a picture but i was out the other day and i saw a pack of gum with arabic written on it on the ground.

I just assumed it was the explosive gum from mission impossible 1 and that is their business card

What if you denied a gun sale to a BLM terrorist?

A Zionist terrorist?

A Palestinian terrorist?

A White Supremacist?

Can I sue a baker for refusing to bake me a cake with a Palestinian flag and a headless baby made out of icing?

internet search of his name shows that The guy is a paid troublemaker out to bankrupt the gun store. He was charged in 2015 with jury tampering outside of a courthouse when he and a co-defendant were asking people if they were jurors and then asked if they knew about jury nullification and then gave them materials on it, and the charges were overturned when his case went to the Colorado SJC. The ACLU defended him.

What was the purpose of providing his “business card” to the shop owner, anyway? this loon went to staples and created that card with a bunch of nonsensical antifa and blm catchphrases on it hoping to be turned down and sue the store owner. This guy, or similar to him, will probably go store to store doing this, as instructed by the ACLU. I think that This has nothing to do with his 2A rights, it’s the ACLU wanting to bankrupt small gun stores.

internet search of his name shows that The guy is a paid troublemaker out to bankrupt the gun store. He was charged in 2015 with jury tampering outside of a courthouse when he and a co-defendant were asking people if they were jurors and then asked if they knew about jury nullification and then gave them materials on it, and the charges were overturned when his case went to the Colorado SJC. The ACLU defended him.

What was the purpose of providing his “business card” to the shop owner, anyway? this loon went to staples and created that card with a bunch of nonsensical antifa and blm catchphrases on it hoping to be turned down and sue the store owner. This guy, or similar to him, will probably go store to store doing this, as instructed by the ACLU. I think that This has nothing to do with his 2A rights, it’s the ACLU wanting to bankrupt small gun stores.
Small gun stores have the right to refuse service to anyone that they can reasonably say showed red flags. A private business has no obligation to consider your second Amendment rights. The local malls, ballparks and concert venues don’t.

Small gun stores have the right to refuse service to anyone that they can reasonably say showed red flags. A private business has no obligation to consider your second Amendment rights. The local malls, ballparks and concert venues don’t.
This smells like they're looking to establish "damned-if-you-do-damned-if-you-don't" jurisprudence against gun stores. Sell to someone likely to cause a problem? On the hook, cuz "knew or reasonably should have known." DON'T sell? Scrimination, due to protected class or - and this is important - PROXY TO protected class.

I agree. I think that here the ACLU is looking to muddy the waters for small gun shop owners and make doing business a minefield; unless they somehow suddenly got an organizational boner for the Second Amendment and want to argue against all discretion of an gun shop owner absent a flagged fed background check?

You have to put something into the email field to vote but it doesn't look good for antifa dude
Was this gun store owner right to block the transfer?
Yes: 100% (218 Votes)
No: 0% (1 Votes)

He may be a tool, but this isn’t really an example of that. Jury nullification is 100% legal no matter how much prosecutors and judges hate it. And it’s important as it’s one tool to use against authoritarian governments.

Last edited:
Richard-Rachel+Levine.png

Problem is with the ACLU backing he may be able to bankrupt the store owner through litigation

What if you denied a gun sale to a BLM terrorist?

A Zionist terrorist?

A Palestinian terrorist?

A White Supremacist?

Can I sue a baker for refusing to bake me a cake with a Palestinian flag and a headless baby made out of icing?
There are already laws to prohibit firearm sales to prohibited persons (felons).

If they aren’t felons, sell the gun.

As for the cake…it’s a cake. Who cares.

He may be a tool, but this isn’t really an example of that. Jury nullification is 100% legal no matter how much prosecutors and judges hate it. And it’s important as it’s one tool to use against authoritarian governments.
Yes, JN is important for people to know about, but, it’s no coincidence here that this guy with a close affiliation with the modern-day ACLU, who has been no friend of the 2A, walks into a gun shop for a firearms transfer and unsolicited hands over his antifa “business card” (whatever the f*ck that is) with all of these lunatic sayings on it throwing up all kinds of red flags.

You reap what you sow. Given the appearance of the person in question, it is doubtful he has done any physical work in his life and may not understand the reference.

Back
Top Bottom