NH open carry?

Pro-tip: if you pocket carry,
then the carry/no-carry decision boils down to
"do I feel like wearing pants today?".
Ehhh depends on what pants I'm wearing. My shorts have an extra cell phone pocket, which is awesome. In jeans, pocket carry is a problem because I don't have room for everything. And hell no I'm not going to carry my wallet in my back pocket.

Two words: Bat Belt.

Best part of that is the option of teasing someone into thinking that's where the CCW is hidden.
One time a number of years ago the clerk at a hotel we've stayed at numerous times asked if it was a gun as I approached the desk . . . it was my cell phone under my shirt sticking out. She and I had chatted numerous times and knew that I was a police officer, etc. She was on the right track but wrong side (the gun was on the opposite side). Since this was in NH and it was friendly banter I raised my shirt on the side she asked about and said "nope" and we let it go.

Ehhh depends on what pants I'm wearing. My shorts have an extra cell phone pocket, which is awesome. In jeans, pocket carry is a problem because I don't have room for everything. And hell no I'm not going to carry my wallet in my back pocket.
If you need to carry that much stuff, you need a "Man Bag" .... Man-Bag, Dammit

Back
Top Bottom