NFA Items - Picture thread

Cute. Can you fit a mag in the lid?

yep. holds the paperwork, too.

How do you like that folding pistol grip?

It's looser than I'd like when in use, but I'm gonna fix that when I have some time to play machinist by tapping a hole for an allen key stud to snug up the tolerances. I'd also have preferred a steeper angle, but the plan was for the violin case from the get-go, and this was the only folding grip I knew of - the FAB defense one. My little jewish wife is a fan of the Israeli production, so hers will get a grip from them (that doesn't cost $50)

Last edited:
These things are like Barbie for guys. All sorts of changing colors, accessories, showing them off, taking them out to play...

FRqd0jR.jpg

DESXnt8.gif

Can we be friends? I mean, no homo.

I think many of us would be interested if he sees a difference

One, the KX3, is a 2 piece device with a chamber to capture unburnt gas and increase pressure for undergassed short barreled guns. The other is a chunk of aluminum that kind of funnels gas forward and looks like a KX3.

One, the KX3, is a 2 piece device with a chamber to capture unburnt gas and increase pressure for undergassed short barreled guns. The other is a chunk of aluminum that kind of funnels gas forward and looks like a KX3.

So I'm fine with my chunk of aluminium then since N won't make it in the correct size & thread.

On a 9mm a KX3-type device would be kind of a waste, so if you want the look, the KAK is best buy.

Its just a linear comp directing what blast there is downrange. I don't need it for compensation even.

LaRue barrel for my new fall build arrived today:
E575D029-8427-4D58-A453-729E9ABB8AEF_zpsx8oxn5zp.jpg

0A825E8D-DBAD-44CE-A863-9375FB2DFF42_zps8zfjuruc.jpg

758E1644-BE5E-4172-B580-053233578B8F_zpsu94deqxz.jpg

The barrel looks high quality with a great finish and makes me wish I had bought several when they were 50% off just like the triggers.

BTW if you are looking for a high quality AR trigger, the LaRue MBT trigger is smoother & crisper than a Geissele SSA-E.

Last edited:
The top is 5.45 but the middle and bottom is in .223.

The flash hider is good. Didn't get a whole lot of range time with it but so far so good.

The top is 5.45 but the middle and bottom is in .223.

The flash hider is good. Didn't get a whole lot of range time with it but so far so good.

I built a Bulgarian 74 in 556 so I know the Bulgarian mags lol . I'm turning it into a alpha style build and they use those style flash hiders.
With some mods to the mag . You can use magpul mags and they will still work in a ar15. So if your in a free state or don't give a **** you can use the 40rd and 60 rd drums.
d85bc2d1f614ff189cc3a2d89595a6ed.jpg

Remove the nubs on the front and adds notch on the rear . You could add material to lock in the front (won't work in ar's) or add a notch in the front and make a clip that slide on the receiver in the front of the mag well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom