NFA Items - Picture thread

I just noticed I have the same restriction... must be a standard thing.

I'm guessing the system will only allow two restrictions, Collector and Instructor. The law only allows one of those two reasons for issuing a green card:

(o) No person shall be issued a license to carry or possess a machine gun in the commonwealth, except that a licensing authority or the colonel of state police may issue a machine gun license to:

(i) a firearm instructor certified by the municipal police training committee for the sole purpose of firearm instruction to police personnel;

(ii) a bona fide collector of firearms upon application or upon application for renewal of such license.

Merry Krinkmas! M92 7.62x39 powerhouse is done.

VZYUg7S.jpg

I like the opposite facing grips on the AMD's, they're fun! I'm still working on a K-VAR krink kit, should be done by this summer.

Here it is:

e3099ab48b0e4fd545c118833ca906da_zpss5sumcix.jpg

Specs:

PSA LPK
Anderson Arms Lower
Anderson Arms Upper
BCM Ambi Charging Handle
BCM 11.5 1/7 Barrel
BCM Auto BCG
Noveske KX3 Muzzle Device
BCM Low Profile Gas Block
Carbine Length Gas Tube
Odin Works 12.5 Kmod rail
Stark Industries Grip
Mission First Battlelink Stock
Magpul ASAP Sling Plate
Magpul RSA
Magpul MBUS Front & Rear
Geissle SSA-E Trigger Group
Troy Ambi Mag Release
Rock River Arms Star Ambi Safety
Primary Arms Micro Dot

Finally got out to the range today. I only put about 80 rounds through it, but it cycled through everything. The only issue I see at the moment is that the pmags won't drop free. Might just be a breaking in issue. Other than that it ran great.

Thanks. Hopefully it is deep enough to survive being cerakoted as she wants a custom camo job on it.

A few more pics:
DD02B2D8-8148-44AA-B2D3-D6EF471C3004_zpstup1mybu.jpg

91CEBCDC-D7AA-4742-B088-AF4FCE17410D_zpspikydzwe.jpg

47C99EAE-0556-4CBB-B4C3-DE44C52C55D1_zpskkevuodl.jpg

Nice. Seeing these has me tempted... are there any caveats or pitfalls to building a 9mm AR?

lol I would make sure that your bolt & barrel match or at least come from the same mfg. Since there are no locking lugs for 9mm it is much easier for it to fire out of battery.

Barrels can be much shorter bc 9mm burns all of its powder between 6-8". Very little velocity is gained past 6".

Noise, recoil, and cost are far less than running 5.56 but the weapon weighs more as a result of the heavier buffer and bolt. Bolt is straight blow back, reliability is very good, and accuracy is decent. Definitely minute of man at 100 yards and I'm sure you could build something better. I shoot 147 gr reloads and they don't break the speed of sound so in a free state a silencer would be perfect with a 5" barrel.

Mags are modified Uzi which means cheap prebans are plentiful. Metalform makes the best "Colt pattern" mags which are modified Uzi mags with BHO and cleaner lines than I can do with a dremel. Unfortunately Colt prebans go for $80+ so again, better in a free state since PSA identical mags made by Metalform are $25...

Last edited:
I cut the barrel myself. The gun is a slr104ur host. Jacks machine shop did the engraving Thursday. The barrel got chopped Thursday night in my basement gun room. [smile]

Last edited:
This thread has been quiet lately.

Waiting for my UMP to get finished......

Bumped into this yesterday, picked it up for a great price:

TCR4h0R.jpg

Then grabbed this to help it out. The uber rare surefire front end, and 3x complete optic handle.

vmn2cF5.jpg

Yay more paperwork...

This thread has been quiet lately.

Waiting for my UMP to get finished......

Bumped into this yesterday, picked it up for a great price:

TCR4h0R.jpg

Then grabbed this to help it out. The uber rare surefire front end, and 3x complete optic handle.

vmn2cF5.jpg

Yay more paperwork...

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom