• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

It's simple.
G42 is .380
G43, 43X, 19, 19X, 26, 48, 17, 17L, 45 and 34 are 9mm.
G44 is a 22
G31 and G32 are 357Sig.

Everything else is either a .40 or a .45.
Or a .45GAP.

Okay, so it's not simple.
About the only thing you can tell from the model number is that whatever it is - it isn't the caliber.
And they all look EXACTLY the same. Nothing original coming from r&d

This female new member thread, while loaded with boomer simps, is way classier then the last new female member thread that I recall.

Membah? Membah Beretta 96 tucked inna thong pics? I membaaaahhhhh.
I membah. Wonder what ended up happening to her with that whole fiasco she got into and then pretty much disappeared.

I membah. Wonder what ended up happening to her with that whole fiasco she got into and then pretty much disappeared.

What happened to her? Probably the same thing that will happen to the op, bunch of simps clogging up her threads offering to leave their wives for her. Who tf wants to deal with that.

Nope, that’s def me. This gotta be a site with mainly older guys (I am old so much older) cuz I never get comments. My gravatar has been updated though. Thx for the compliments. Nice to read after a shit day
Welcome! They lure you in with compliments but eventually a lot of them expect you to make them a sammich. LOL
I'm a smaller size female. I started with the worst .22 pistol in history. A Sig Mosquito. More misfires than shots. I like a .380 for the size. Good defensive ammo and shot placement are your friends. I also have a Sig p938. It's a compact 9mm and not too bad with the recoil.

Well, we will need at least 12 for the calendar, although a pic of @cams taking a lie-detector test could easily substitute for the month of October. I know, I just can’t let that one go! [cheers]

@Prepper also identifies as a hot Asian chick and @namedpipes is in touch with his inner lesbian so we could be GTG for a calendar.

Welcome! They lure you in with compliments but eventually a lot of them expect you to make them a sammich. LOL
I'm a smaller size female. I started with the worst .22 pistol in history. A Sig Mosquito. More misfires than shots. I like a .380 for the size. Good defensive ammo and shot placement are your friends. I also have a Sig p938. It's a compact 9mm and not too bad with the recoil.

@Prepper also identifies as a hot Asian chick and @namedpipes is in touch with his inner lesbian so we could be GTG for a calendar.

I touch my inner lesbian frequently ;)

I can't even imagine what her private messages look like right now.

We've got simping, mansplaining, leg humping, and straight up clowns when women show up here. 'Hey there little lady... whatcha shooting?'

You animals are doing a disservice to the women who frequent the board. Do your leg humping off line please, this shit is getting old.

K-Dub, Yelena, Kris, Kim etc. have all disappeared. Does anyone wonder why?

Rapetile has liked this post

1*bAUTC-8AK9WQ3A5BaZRhXw.jpeg

Jules I missed your real picture before you took it down, Do you have an extra NES Rookie card I could get with NES Karma?

Back
Top Bottom