• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I can name 10 off the top of my head, 11 if Maura qualifies. I'm sure there are more who haven't posted in ages.

Well, we will need at least 12 for the calendar, although a pic of @cams taking a lie-detector test could easily substitute for the month of October. I know, I just can’t let that one go! [cheers]

Maybe @Jules2019 can talk Stav into joining our group during a lesson.

Well, we will need at least 12 for the calendar, although a pic of @cams taking a lie-detector test could easily substitute for the month of October. I know, I just can’t let that one go! [cheers]

I overlooked someone, so 11 + cams wired up = calendar gold [rofl]

7C35EC57-AB84-4C0F-8D56-A9C2C0DA93F3.gif

So, lol, ya that ain’t happenin. But, and there’s always a but, you would be shocked to hear that the lie detector guy actually responded to one of my Classified ads here just recently wanting to buy an item.

I thought to myself, self, WTFO, as it was a pair of lightly used boots and I immediately had some weird vision of what would happen to said boots in the hell house of lies and truth in NH.

I politely declined the offer due to the weirdness and creeper scale of said posters postings about me and a possible man love scenario playing out with them.

The ‘offender’ I guess we’ll call him, did in fact apologize profusely, stating it was the wine and being new here that caused him to go full potato.

And again, when a guy mentions ‘wine’ as an excuse it still throws me off because guys just shouldn’t drink wine, it’s some kind of affect of trying to be civilized or something and is kind of gross anyway.

So, his apology seemed sincere enough, and he offered a lot more than I was asking for the boots to be shipped. I thought to myself again, well wtf, I’ll take a chance, so I agreed and sent the boots after receiving payment.

Using only my screen name and a PO Box of course as a return address, because I don’t want to end up tied to a chair being electrocuted and fondled by a serial killer, that would def suck.

So far so good, item was received, payment wasn’t argued at all, and I have yet to receive them back in a dirty box filled with snakes or bloody fingers. 🤷‍♂️

Long story short, I pretty much took my life in my hands for $125.00. lol 🤷‍♂️

@cams, Awww, it’s nice to here you’re making friends. [smile]

Ok, with cams out we’ll need a substitute... Options, options...

A medley of “Kevin’s” since we’ve experienced an influx lately...?

Perhaps a “Best of Frank” with sage-like advice...?

I’m totally negotiable. Come on people, let’s make this happen!

Just give @minininjer a second month on her birthday.

You could definitely do a Franks73(?) Best Gun Ever Made calendar with pictures of 150yr old guns and crazed ramblings for each month about being able to shoot his imaginary fast moving offender at 49 paces with it but not with a dreaded Glock. Not 50 mind you, just 49, apparently after that his eyesight doesn’t work anymore or the bull-lit just hits an imaginary wall and drops to the ground.

Except that G42 is a 380, not 9mm.
4gyp3j.jpg

It’s just like in ham radio. A woman gets on and everyone looses their minds. “It’s a gurl!!”
You shoulda heard the epic pile-up on the repeater
over the teenage boy whose voice hadn't changed yet
and has a very obscure European name which
lacks a Romance-language-family gender clue suffix.
[rofl]

It's simple.
G42 is .380
G43, 43X, 19, 19X, 26, 48, 17, 17L, 45 and 34 are 9mm.
G44 is a 22
G31 and G32 are 357Sig.

Everything else is either a .40 or a .45.
Or a .45GAP.

Okay, so it's not simple.
About the only thing you can tell from the model number is that whatever it is - it isn't the caliber.

Okay, so it's not simple.
About the only thing you can tell from the model number is that whatever it is - it isn't the caliber.
The Nazis lost WWII because of that fly in the ointment.
The Enigma machine wiring would never encrypt a plaintext
letter as itself - there were only 25 choices for each letter.

Well I was enjoying this thread.
ITFY.

I would but I have rods in my back and although I can shoot some 9mm, I can only do a couple rounds before pain kicks in.

Go try some other guns. My wife shot .380 for years, until I talked her into trying my stainless steel Kimber Target II. The mass of the gun soaks up the recoil. She now has an Honor Defence for a carry gun and a Sig 320 for IDPA/USPSA, and what used to be my Kimber - it's apparently now hers.

I would but I have rods in my back and although I can shoot some 9mm, I can only do a couple rounds before pain kicks in.
Well that sucks. But shows that you are smart enough to know that any gun is better than a sharp stick.
I have never been a fan of the Body Guard but mostly because I have large hands and slide bite is a thing. It also delivers more recoil than my p365 in 9mm.
Given this new information, I would strongly suggest you consider a 22 revolver. If 22 is what you can comfortably shoot, a revolver is the most reliable platform. Revolvers | Smith & Wesson.
My favorite is the Model 17 . Enter 22lr and hit enter.
It is an absolute tack driver, and if you have to use 22, make your shots count.

1601593095161.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom