• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Newbie saying hello

Hey All,just joined the forum.I've been over at Sig forum.com for around 5 yr.s and Glock talk for a while.Looks like a good forum so I joined up. :)

Hey All,just joined the forum.I've been over at Sig forum.com for around 5 yr.s and Glock talk for a while.Looks like a good forum so I joined up. :)

jkoj,

Welcome to NES. I am an official forum welcome wagon in real life, but I do play one on the internet.

I am sure that you will enjoy it here.

Why don't you tell us a little about yourself. What you do, what kind of guns you like, how much money you are willing to donate to forum parties (just kidding!).

jkoj,

Welcome to NES. I am an official forum welcome wagon in real life, but I do play one on the internet.

Why don't you tell us a little about yourself. What you do, what kind of guns you like, how much money you are willing to donate to forum parties (just kidding!).

jkoj,

FPrice said:
jkoj,

Who are you kidding, you know the new guys buy the beers.

Welcome jkoj. Hope you brought the beer. :D

FPrice said:
jkoj,

FPrice said:
jkoj,

jkoj said:

Sounds like you have a nice gun collection.

Don't hang out here too long, unless you want your guns to reproduce almost all by themselves! [wink]

jkoj said:

Don't hang out here too long, unless you want your guns to reproduce almost all by themselves! [wink]

jkoj said:

Back
Top Bottom