• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Zealand prime minister: 'I do not understand' US lack of action on gun control

Laws only affect the law-abiding. Disarming law-abiding people does not make us safer.

We do not know what threats will exist in 20, 50, 100, or 200 years. The fact is that semi-automatic guns exist. FULL-auto rifles exist.

I'll be damned if I allow the elected morons, and non-elected bureaucrats, to determine what's going to be the best guns my great-great-great grandkids will need, to defend against the terror of their time. Could be radicals from any part of the political or theological spectrums, and could be foreign or domestic. We just do not know, and since our forefathers saw fit to put "shall not be infringed" on paper, IN INK, that we ought to do our damnedest not to give in a single inch.

She’s got a lot to learn about Americans before pretending she knows what’s best for us.

I was actually very surprised that all of them just rolled over and gave up their firearms so easily overnight. Quite embarrassing for them, and I’d guess a decision they’ll come to regret strongly at some time in the future when the chains are being dragged out into the town square.

She’s got a lot to learn about Americans before pretending she knows what’s best for us.

I was actually very surprised that all of them just rolled over and gave up their firearms so easily overnight. Quite embarrassing for them, and I’d guess a decision they’ll come to regret strongly at some time in the future when the chains are being dragged out into the town square.
They don't have a constitution with a 2A. Nor do they have a NES. Jack.

They don't have a constitution with a 2A. Nor do they have a NES. Jack.

This.

The value of the BoR is immense here, and countries that don’t have one literally don’t know what they’re missing. They don’t even have the same mindset that we do about the concept of inalienable rights.

Hell, who am I kidding? Plenty of our own fellow Americans don’t, either.

She really should keep her mouth shut.
If she thinks anything they did will stop the next nutbag from committing something similar , it shows how truly disconnected these dopes are from reality.
France has all but stripped private gun ownership. Maybe she would like to go check out the nightclub scene .
England the same, maybe she would like to take a stroll on London bridge.
We drove the last people who thought they "Ruled " us into the sea sweetie.

Laws only affect the law-abiding. Disarming law-abiding people does not make us safer.

We do not know what threats will exist in 20, 50, 100, or 200 years. The fact is that semi-automatic guns exist. FULL-auto rifles exist.

I'll be damned if I allow the elected morons, and non-elected bureaucrats, to determine what's going to be the best guns my great-great-great grandkids will need, to defend against the terror of their time. Could be radicals from any part of the political or theological spectrums, and could be foreign or domestic. We just do not know, and since our forefathers saw fit to put "shall not be infringed" on paper, IN INK, that we ought to do our damnedest not to give in a single inch.

... In blood.

That woman is literally a mini book burning Hitler who rounds up people for free speech. Which is exactly why all people should own firearms.

Back
Top Bottom