• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Zealand prime minister: 'I do not understand' US lack of action on gun control

mikeyp

NES Member
Because, FU

New Zealand prime minister: 'I do not understand' US lack of action on gun control

New Zealand Prime Minster Jacinda Ardern expressed shock at the lack of action in the United States to implement gun control laws.

"You can draw a line and say that does not mean you need access to military-style semi-automatic weapons and assault rifles. You do not. And New Zealand has by and large absolutely agreed with that position," Ardern said in a CNN interview.

“Australia experienced a massacre and changed their laws; New Zealand had its experience and changed its laws," Ardern said, referring to the country's mass shooting at Muslim mosques in March. More than 50 people were killed during the gunman's attack

Um...
freedom-celebration.png

Just because NZ and Australia can't seem to shake the shackles of the UK they seem to hold a grudge against us for rubbing England nose in the dirt.

Liberal, feminist women absolutely, positively will not stop until every swimming pool is closed, every sharp object is wrapped in bubble wrap and every last drop of masculine excitement and fun has been sucked from life on Earth.

We should rename a carrier the USS Donald Trump and send it to Wellington harbor.

Last edited:
Arden already unleashed a speech police and is sending goon squads to chat with citizens for wrongthink. She read Orwell’s work as an instruction manual. But what else would you expect from a Blairite?

Why does she care what USA does
Because NZ has no problems. No one dies, no one is poor, they have amazing education, the infrastructure is perfect, people approve of the gov 100%.

(Sarcasm)

Cite? I believe you but I want to read the source.
Maybe this?
Man arrested for allegedly distributing video of New Zealand mosque shootings

A 22-year-old man from New Zealand has been arrested in connection with distribution of the video recording of Friday's tragic mosque shootings that killed 50 people.
The 22-year-old, who has not been named by police, will be charged under the Films Videos and Publications Classification Act. He is expected to appear in court Monday.
"We would like to remind people that it is an offence to distribute or possess an objectionable publication (under the Films Videos and Publications Classifications Act 1993), which carries a penalty of imprisonment," New Zealand police said in a statement.
"The live stream video of the shootings in Christchurch has been classified by the Chief Censor’s Office as objectionable," police added.

"The Chief Censor's Office". /freedom

Back
Top Bottom