New unrestricted LTC.

G3

I finally received a call from Hingham police department to pick up my unrestricted LTC. They told me it would take up to six weeks before it was ready and it was six weeks to the day. In order to make sure that I receive unrestricted one I consulted an attorney Darius Arbabi who is also a member of this forum (CROSS-X) He had reviewed my application twice and made sure that I summited my application with a proper procedure. I recommend his services to anyone who is applying for ltc.
It did not take too long for me to buy my first gun or 2. I bought third generation glock 22 and glock 27 in less than 3 hours after I picked up my ltc. That was yesterday today I bought my dream rifle AK-47 and planing for Ar-15 for the next week. I am happy since x-mass came early for me this year.

Last edited:
G3 - I also have the G22 and G27 models. They are accurate as hell (even I shoot them well[shocked]). Yesterday during the range portion of the NRA Personal Protection Course that I attended, each pupil(10 of us) got to shoot one round from each of the other's pistols. Interestingly, there were no misses by anyone who shot my G27, another member's G22 or another's Springfield XD.

And Mr. Arbabi, your name was mentioned duing the course as one of the finer gun law attorneys around!

Ed

Congrats and now we hope you will go green and join Goal if you have not already.

Congratulations on your new LTC A, unrestricted...but once again, I would have to say that it is a damn shame that it is a celebratory event. In the majority of the other states, it would be a routine occurance and part of the normal adminstrative procedures of government.

Having said that, however, and to avert unwelcome comments from the peanut gallery (those who like to gloat about where they live and how bad our gun laws are here) I would also say that your LTC A unrestricted gives you pretty much the "keys to the kingdom" without much in the way of where you cannot carry, unlike most other states....so you are golden...now it is time to get your non-resident permits/licenses in the states of your choice.

Mark L.

Back
Top Bottom