New sights available

Status
Not open for further replies.
homeboy.jpg
[/IMG]

You see, Derek locked your other thread because it was a duplicate of a thread started here before.

It appears that you duplicated your own thread, creating yet another 'dupe.'

What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it.

Great a dupe paradox. (Dupeidox.) Space-time will fold in on itself causing a massive implosion thereby ending the universe as we know it. Real nice. Thanks....

(IBTL)

Wow, just hate posting here sometimes. Sorry, didnt know it was posted before I thought my last post was locked because the picture didn't show. Aside from most here being from MA, I don't know why everyone is always so nasty. Guess I know to save my cash next year and not renew.

Wow, just hate posting here sometimes. Sorry, didnt know it was posted before I thought my last post was locked because the picture didn't show. Aside from most here being from MA, I don't know why everyone is always so nasty. Guess I know to save my cash next year and not renew.

you just missed that group buy. don't feel bad, they might have another one.

Take it in stride... There are actually very few folks here that are grumpy.
You have joined one of the finest communities of very well educated and intelligent folks that the 'net has seen.

The comedy gold here was only that you re-created your 'dupe' thread.
Not to diminish the comedy gold of the op, but we've all seen it probably 50 times here and 100 times elsewhere.

Again, take it in stride, think of it as a welcome of sorts.

You will not find an equal of this site and the folks here anywhere.

The moral of the story here, is use the search feature (or google site search) and don't dupe your dupes...Then you won't get sh-t from the locals.

There is a much larger quantity of valuable information here to be gained, than a few cracks about an intarwebzZ faux pas.

Also, IBTL. [wink]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom