• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New S&W PC M&P 9/40 Shield

Periphery

Banned
[video]https://www.youtube.com/embed/9UlWRxG2PgI?rel=0[/video]

Despite the fact that the porting seems totally pointless, I really like how the guns look. MSRP is only $490 too, I may have to get one one day.

I want one of those ported guns.... SINCE I HAVE SEVERAL PORTED BARREL GUNS NOW, NEVER HAD AN ISSUE WITH IT BLINDING ME Or PEPPERING ME WITH DEBRIS..... I'm sure the naysayers all had experiences they are sharing about ported guns.... [grin] I've read a few threads and that seemed to be the complaints... too bad they won't be available in Ma...

Last edited:
I have the M&P Performance Center 9L. Granted I don't carry it, I love the pistol. But I also replaced the ported barrel with a non ported one... [smile] Nobody shoots open class with an M&P

Anyone wanna buy my G43?

Might just have to buy one. I read about them working on these months ago but there wasn't any updates until now. Street Price probably won't be too bad either.

Good to see them doing new stuff. I don't need anything right now, but its fun to see what S&W and Ruger will come up with next.

Back
Top Bottom