New Moderator

C-pher said:
Does this now mean that we're going to have to keep looking over our shoulders??

Nope, not as long as everyone behaves themselves. When we started these forums a goal was to have a good place for nice folks to hang out. With the help of all that are here, we are meeting our goal with very little Mod input.

We all know of other places that allow civil conversation to degenerate to things we do NOT want to see here.

Keep up the good work . . . and that is EVERYONE's job, not just the Mods.

Lynne said:
All right Ken! Welcome aboard, Major! :D
I went round and round with Derek on this one. I've often been considered a major pain, but I am not an ossifer, not do I play one on television. I used to have a lot of butter bars (just back from the Basic Schol and waiting for their slots at NAS Pensacola) sent to my office in Boston to get information for the recruiters. After putting up with their well-trained "sir" for a few minutes, I'd always get fed up and explain the facts of life to them: "Don't call me sir; I used to work for a living!" Hence, my new avatar --- after all these years I felt I was entitled to a promotion.

BTW, don't waste the time and effort looking over your shoulders. It won't do any good, just give you a stiff neck. [wink] Celer - Silens - Mortalis.

Ken

MrsWildweasel said:
Congrats,Ken. I don't blame you one bit. [wink] Much prefer enlisted ranks myself.

Well, I don't mind...I'm a Capricorn and we like being bossy (at least that's what my horoscope tell s me). [lol]

And no, you don't have to look over your shoulder - I prefer face to face myself. [wink] Everybody behaves VERY nicely in here (which is why I like it), so as long as Derek and Tony don't irritate Mother, I won't have to push the red button again.
[lol]

I am very much my sign a Leo. Yes the boys don't need computer priveledges taken away again for awhile. I hadn't realised how addicted to this sight I was until then. It was just horrible. [twisted]

Back
Top Bottom