Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
I would like to welcome Lynne to the team of Moderators. :D

Her main job will be keeping an eye on Tony. [wink]

derek said:

Wait a minute....you didn't tell me I had to do THAT! yikes...I'll never get any sleep.
[lol]
(Just kidding GA boy [wink] )

Lynne said:
derek said:

Wait a minute....you didn't tell me I had to do THAT! yikes...I'll never get any sleep.
[lol]
(Just kidding GA boy [wink] )

I think you forgot a letter on that last sentence. [lol]

Yes, congrats!

See, we needed a new mod so, you see, what we did was, we gave all the names of the members here, you see, with some criteria to an independent consulting company in Beijing, India located in northern Iraq which is right on the equator and they said Lynne was it.

How could we argue with that?

TonyD said:
Yes, congrats!

See, we needed a new mod so, you see, what we did was, we gave all the names of the members here, you see, with some criteria to an independent consulting company in Beijing, India located in northern Iraq which is right on the equator and they said Lynne was it.

How could we argue with that?

Now how can I argue with that logic.

[lol] [lol]

when ever I heard Derek Alan! I knew my mother found out some intel she wasnt supposed to. [twisted]

Always thinking parents will never find out,and thinking Parents are stupid andhave never done that before. [twisted] [wink] Just remember Derek when your boys get older everything you ever did will come back to haunt you many times over........ :D

MrsWildweasel said:
Always thinking parents will never find out,and thinking Parents are stupid andhave never done that before. [twisted] [wink] Just remember Derek when your boys get older everything you ever did will come back to haunt you many times over........ :D

And he'll be telling them, "Just wait until you have your own kids someday!"

[lol]

But it's parent revenge then,reminding them of what little shits they were then. We keep telling Alan can't wait until he has kids. [twisted]

that's the part that scares me. I did so much that could have gotten me seriously injured or kill all the time. Every time I make the trip back to Minnesota to visit my parents, my mother and I will have some cocktails. Each time I tell her more of what I did, and she is shocked. I'm surprised they never knew. But what else is a teenage boy supposed to do with no adult supervision and a father that has a blackpowder cannon that has gallons of black powder in the garage? [twisted]

I think I will keep an eye on my boys, and maybe a class on blowing stuff up the safer way.

You realise the class on blowing things up safely will turn them into Combat engineers. Thats what happened with Alan. We even told Alan between his father and me we have done everyting he could ever think of and then some. Still didn't deter him. You'll have you hands full with 2 of them. Especially the older egging the younger one to try something stupid. :D

Congrats again Lynne.

Good luck in policing the Mods/Admin! [twisted]

Tony, with that kind of logic you could be a legislator! [roll]

The truth is that we had to do this to "stunt" Lynne's growth, otherwise she'd be a General by the end of the year. Now she's stuck as a Major forever! [lol]

LenS said:
The truth is that we had to do this to "stunt" Lynne's growth, otherwise she'd be a General by the end of the year. Now she's stuck as a Major forever! [lol]

I *KNEW* there was an ulterior motive! :D

I think I broke the server. I was posting a congratulatory note last night to all the men that were wise enough to know this place needed a woman's touch but when I hit "submit" the screen went white.
I just remembered to check to see if it had posted... It hadn't.

oooooh I broooooke it!!! [shock]

Welcome Ken!

Welcome to Ken as another new Moderator.

You'll also have your work cut out for you keeping Tony and Derek in line!

SiameseRat said:
I think I broke the server. I was posting a congratulatory note last night to all the men that were wise enough to know this place needed a woman's touch but when I hit "submit" the screen went white.
I just remembered to check to see if it had posted... It hadn't.

oooooh I broooooke it!!! [shock]

If I had known you were putting that in, I would have waited. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom