Welcome OP! Go green and enjoy the many benefits, one example, you get a free subscription to @repitle's super hot lingerie model girlfriend's Only Fans site. (just kidding, you have to pay for it) ....(actually kidding that @Reptile has a girlfriend)

Welcome OP! Go green and enjoy the many benefits, one example, you get a free subscription to @repitle's super hot lingerie model girlfriend's Only Fans site.
And after you go green @Reptile has a good deal on some Chainsaw Lowers and Glock Mags for you. :D

In all seriousness welcome to NES rain, lots of good people and good info here.[thumbsup]

Welcome.

Lots to find here aside from firearms advice. NES is my go to for in depth news, weather, auto, home repair, product reviews, recipes etc, etc.
And lest we forget, fashion, footware and relationship advice.
Travel, restaurants, food, tools, ...

What's wrong with electric cars? They can't beat gas jobs for road trips or towing but I'd love one for toodling around.
in a proper country i love how electric works. just flew through Copenhagen - all taxis there are teslas, and it is damn great and convenient.
if local politicians would address factual infrastructure and invested all the money burned in ukraine into electrical grid and new powerstations - and we would have charging stations every 5 miles everywhere - the switch to electric would happen automatically, with no hassle and drama.

but because of the way how things work here, no, it will be a shove to try to force people into cars that cannot be charged nowhere, because the stupid is the only way.

It seems like I've arrived at just the right moment! Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome and overwhelming support.
Ah, man. You should have feigned 'thin skin, butt hurt feelings, what's going green?' it would have been perfect. But FNGs are known not to be too bright.
Welcome, @rain . [rofl]

Welcome OP! Go green and enjoy the many benefits, one example, you get a free subscription to @repitle's super hot lingerie model girlfriend's Only Fans site. (just kidding, you have to pay for it) ....(actually kidding that @Reptile has a girlfriend)

JFC, can we stop bashing Reptile's GF? She's a very, sweet woman. I took a nice pic of her in a hot burkini.

1714504994886.png

Hello fellow shooters! I go by the handle "Rain" and I enjoy reloading and shooting. Grow up around guns. Looking forward to learning more. Thanks.
Growing up in MA I was never around guns. My neighbor had a lot of bird hunting shotguns, but I never knew anyone else with guns, at least no one talked about it.

If not for the internet I never would have connected with the broader gun culture, and vast amounts of knowledge out there.

NES in particular was indispensable for figuring out how the heck things work here in MA.

Anyways, welcome

Welcome aboard FNG.
Always good to when a fellow firearms enthusiast finds our little group.

Lots to find here aside from firearms advice. NES is my go to for in depth news, weather, auto, home repair, product reviews, recipes etc, etc.
And lest we forget, fashion, footware and relationship advice.

Consider " Going Green", which is becoming a paid member. It quickly pays for itself the first time you sell something in the classifieds, or take advantage of discounts offered.

But... just so we know where you stand on a few common issues, and what kind of person you are in general, a few questions for you...

AR or AK?
Glock or Sig?
Ford or Chevy?
Crocs or are you straight?

Just bustin balls OP. Welcome to the forum

How cum ya didn't mention a ,40 ??!! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom