New In Bag pre Healy Ban AR - hot seller on NES.

spt_1955

NES Member
NIB unfired Pre Healy Ban AR15.

All paperwork in order. This gun is legal to transfer on efa-10 per AG website guidance. Hurry and get this before she changes her mind. This will not last long.

$45,340 firm. Only trade considered is EOTECH Ground Panoramic Night Vision Goggles + cash on your end.

Toy ar15.jpg

Contact : I'll be at the Dunkin Donuts on rte 99 in Everett Fridays 7am to 3pm

[banghead]

Last edited:
NIB unfired Pre Healy Ban AR15.

All paperwork in order. This gun is legal to transfer on efa-10 per AG website guidance. Hurry and get this before she changes her mind. This will not last long.

$45,340 firm. Only trade considered is EOTECH Ground Panoramic Night Vision Goggles + cash on your end.

View attachment 197780

Contact : I'll be at the Dunkin Donuts on rte 99 in Everett Fridays 7am to 3pm

[banghead]

Weapons of war have no place in Dunks

OP-

brief reality check: you live in a state where FFLs are no longer selling AR's. the only supply are either pre-94's or personal sales. the unusual state of supply coupled with constant demand, will result in high prices. supply vs demand. free market 101.

those who figured they could always buy a rifle were living w head in sand. 7/20/16 could have been seen by anyone, I just figured it would come in the form of legislation. its not the fault of private sellers if you failed to recognize reality prior to 7/20

These prices started to annoy me as well at the beginning. Now I think of them like the "Make me move" section on Zillow. You don't really want to move/sell but if some idiot is willing to pay crazy money everything is for sale.

OP-

brief reality check: you live in a state where FFLs are no longer selling AR's. the only supply are either pre-94's or personal sales. the unusual state of supply coupled with constant demand, will result in high prices. supply vs demand. free market 101.

those who figured they could always buy a rifle were living w head in sand. 7/20/16 could have been seen by anyone, I just figured it would come in the form of legislation. its not the fault of private sellers if you failed to recognize reality prior to 7/20
I could see it coming 35 years ago and bought my first FFL then. Jack

It would have been a better troll is the price was $9,999.99.
that price is silly, at a glance i would have mistake it for a MA Legal m16.
as far as $300 a mag that sounds about right in MA

i personally wished someone offered a MA compliant QD picatinny dildo bayonet.QD Rail mount so you wouldnt need an evil killy "BAYONET LUG".

THAT RIGHT UP HEALEYS ALLY

Whats your bottom line? Will you meet me halfway somewhere so I can try it? Can I trade you my Taurus .38, with tula ammo plus cash.

Back
Top Bottom