New Hampshire non resident permit - required?

Been to several National Parks out West. Carry is allowed outside but not in the buildings as they are Federal buildings. I thought it was that way nationwide
I know. Holy shit am I lucky for all the times I drove thru Minuteman armed.
I do know if those guys stop you for speeding it’s handled in Boston.
Now that sucks!!

No more than five years old. Laughing out the loudness. Not LOL. Who are you, that Dr grant character.
Oh I'm sorry....they need a certificate that's been issued in the last 5 years. Is that better?

I will have to call Maine State Police tomorrow and see if having a MA LTC will suffice. If not, looks like I need to requalify for my cert.

Last edited:
Oh I'm sorry....they need a certificate that's been issued in the last 5 years. Is that better?

I will have to call Maine State Police tomorrow and see if having a MA LTC will suffice. If not, looks like I need to requalify for my cert.
Yes it us better. You can be better and I am glad you now know that.

A MA LTC will not suffice. You need the less than five years old certification.

Yes it us better. You can be better and I am glad you now know that.

A MA LTC will not suffice. You need the less than five years old certification.
Sunovabeotcha

I'll have to find an online class.

Looks like NRA has an online guide to basic handgun shooting for $60. Will probably do that if I feel inclined.

Last edited:
NH had a hybrid con carry model for a while. You could open carry with no permit but concealed was bad. Open Carry in a car was widely considered "concealed".
Open "permitless" carry in NH under the old law was basically worthless because the moment you touched or sat in a car you were in violation. It also effectively made it so you couldn't legally stow a loaded handgun in a car unless you had a P&R. That was the worst side effect.

Back
Top Bottom