• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New resident in New Hampshire recently bought my own home and am employed in New Hampshire looking for assistance on owning a firearm

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the only forum where that happens, but it is annoying. Over at Tacomaworld.com someone who has a problem or just bout a new truck will post a serious question. They'll get so much shit from other members that they never come back after a few posts.

It's one of the few, if not the only thing, that I wish the moderators would step in on. If nothing else, it drives away potential paying members here.

Well, as usual, we gave him such a warm NES-style welcome, what did you expect?

🤷‍♂️

It's not the only forum where that happens, but it is annoying. Over at Tacomaworld.com someone who has a problem or just bout a new truck will post a serious question. They'll get so much shit from other members that they never come back after a few posts.
I'm interested in the new 4th Gen Tacoma so I've been lurking over at Tacomaworld. I, too, have noticed the similarity.

While a passport is proof of citizenship, I don’t see how it can be proof of residency of a certain state, as there is no address shown in US passports. At least none of mine ever had an address.
It is not.

The big difference is that no idiots wave and say "Hi Maura" when someone asks a question.
The title of the thread is...........

"New resident in New Hampshire recently bought my own home and am employed in New Hampshire looking for assistance on owning a firearm"​

And his post opens up with "Currently purchased a home in New Hampshire"

And he gets this for a reply.....
Nobody with a hello Maura yet? Wtf?
It has gotten to the point where people don't even read the thread, they just see it is a first post and know it is time to move in for the kill.:(

Last edited:

It's one of the few, if not the only thing, that I wish the moderators would step in on. If nothing else, it drives away potential paying members here.
Im on there too.

"New resident in New Hampshire recently bought my own home and am employed in New Hampshire looking for assistance on owning a firearm"​

It has gotten to the point where people don't even read the thread, the just see it is a first post and know it is time to move in for the kill.:(
It's a form of hazing, a right of passage so to speak. You have to admit, it culls out the weak.

I think that there was a "Hi whoever the NH AG is" comment. Which just shows me that whoever that was either thinks he's a comedian or doesn't understand the difference between MA and a free state.

It has gotten to the point where people don't even read the thread, they just see it is a first post and know it is time to move in for the kill.:(

I think we've beaten this to death. In a free state, like NH, once you have established residency, you simply go to a gun shop and buy a gun. No need for a license in a free state in order to purchase or possess a gun.

The only advice you need is:
1)Don't buy a Taurus.
2) Don't buy a gun from the NES classifieds if the ad says "rare" or "safe queen" or "parlor gun".
(Well, maybe parlor gun)
3) Don't buy a Taurus
4) See number 1
What about a Llama? Are thy better than a Taurus? I just saw a rare safe queen Llama Omni for $2k in the classifieds. Thinking about picking it up as a flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom