New Gun Shop in Leominster (Old Mill Gun Shop)

he needs a website.

Yes he does. Hes still pretty new and I'm not sure super computer savvy, but inventory is ever changing. I guess ammo has been tough for him to get, but business has been pretty good so far.

And he has a smith Wesson governor in stick for anyone that wants one.

Just a heads up for you wheel gun fans he took in about 8 of them on consignment. Some really nice s&w a ruger or too, a colt trooper mk2. Also a Walter ppk and a beretta 92fs which left with me about 30 seconds after it hit his books. Oh and a s&w 1911 4 inch pro series I believe.

Ammo is still short but getting better. I believe he's expecting a large delivery of guns soon.

had some old winchester 9mm 115gr and 147gr box of 50 JHP for 13bucks, picked up 2 boxes today!

They kinda are, its a nice shop though to find some deals, like I said before old JHP 9mm winchester box of 50 for 13 bucks, your not finding that at walmart. They posted a.couple days ago they had lowers and lower parts kits in stock on facebook so I asked what brands and got a "same as last time ...." sorry but im good I obviously didn't.know what you had last time hence me asking....don't need a answer now though went somewhere else

They kinda are, its a nice shop though to find some deals, like I said before old JHP 9mm winchester box of 50 for 13 bucks, your not finding that at walmart. They posted a.couple days ago they had lowers and lower parts kits in stock on facebook so I asked what brands and got a "same as last time ...." sorry but im good I obviously didn't.know what you had last time hence me asking....don't need a answer now though went somewhere else

Some times I find they are a little short worded on fb. I like the shop some new prices are in line with most dealers not named 4 seasons and a few others. They have an eclectic mix but it's growing. Those lowers are rossi I think hmmm forget the nane, they are 99 bucks or were before anyways.

I went in to sell some very old Sears shotguns i was given. They passed on buying them and i cant blame them. They had some used leather holsters and i asked if he thought one of them might fit my snubby 686. He brought my to his office and GAVE me a nice police holster for FREE. Now that is how you build customer loyalty!

anybody else who was on the AR15 preorder in December get a phone call about the price jumping up $200...

I called just to see where they're at with the order... What was stated as a 2 week delivery time is now in week 5 of waiting. The guy I talked to said they are supposed to get the first 10 in this week. He didn't know about the rest.

He then said "oh, and I heard the price is going up" Long pause... I said are you kidding me? That doesn't occur when you have an agreed pre-order price... WTF??" When I asked by how much, he said probably $100. I called at 2pm today. He also said the guy with all the answers will be back after 4pm.

I'm a little BS about that... What kind of contract does he have with his supplier that allows for "price subject to change without notice". I know that nothing I signed for my order says that... In fact, my receipt shows balance due + tax.

I really feel like asking them to show me how their costs went up. But then again... That's their problem with bad vendor management... Not mine.

I'll ask them if they think it wise to leave 20 customers with a bad taste in their mouth by jacking the price up being that they are 6 months into opening up as a new shop... And all over $2000 to $4000 additional revenue.

I'm sure they had a decent margin on their original price... They need to suck it up and do right by their customers.

Has anyone heard from them? I'm beginning to wonder if we are ever getting these things..

Still have heard nothing. Every time I call them I get a new excuse. On top of that they have the nerve to raise the price! even though they gave out receipts stating amount paid and amount owed. If ARs weren't so damn hard to find for sane prices, I would cancel my order and NEVER set foot in there again. I think they took all of the preorders without having the rifles 100% secured. Now they seem to be scrambling to find the parts to put them together. Why would they take peoples money if they didn't have the guns ready? Even if the planets align and they do get the ARs in I have a bad feeling they are going to be a hastily built POS. If I don't get a decent answer in the next couple weeks I think I'll get my cash back and buy some milsurps with it.....

Last edited:
Still have heard nothing. Every time I call them I get a new excuse. On top of that they have the nerve to raise the price! even though they gave out receipts stating amount paid and amount owed. If ARs weren't so damn hard to find for sane prices, I would cancel my order and NEVER set foot in there again. I think they took all of the preorders without having the rifles 100% secured. Now they seem to be scrambling to find the parts to put them together. Why would they take peoples money if they didn't have the guns ready? Even if the planets align and they do get the ARs in I have a bad feeling they are going to be a hastily built POS. If I don't get a decent answer in the next couple weeks I think I'll get my cash back and buy some milsurps with it.....

Just so you guys know, I was in last week and they were bitching about the ars too. They were pussed they didn't have them yet.

Back
Top Bottom