New Gun Shop in Leominster (Old Mill Gun Shop)

Stopped by today, Great location (literally one minute from my gym). They have a TON of space that I can't wait to see filled up! They had a couple sks that looked nice, I will be stopping by on thursday or friday again for some ammo and a mosin [grin]

I stopped in Saturday, picked up a mosin for 99 bucks. Nice clean gun shoots great. Went back today did a transfer there, $25 bucks, cash only. Also picked up a pistol tonight as well. It's a small shop with an eclectic mix. There's a few things I'm eyeing there as the budget allows. He has a small selection of accessories but plenty of room to expand. I really didn't find his prices to be any higher than anyone with the exception of 4 seasons and northshore.

Also johnathan the owner is a real laid back guy. Seems really knowledgable with regards to our lovely state. Low pressure sales. I will definitely be back in the very near future.

Stopped in today, he's got a used sw1911 for like 550 bucks with two mags. Its gorgeous, and a very mint used glock 21 for 5 something as well, not sure the gen.

place gets bigger every time I go...went there last sunday, bought my wife her anniversary gift there after just stopping in to see how it's coming along.
He's gaining more inventory, and his plans for the place are just awesome, if you get the chance and Johns not busy, shoot the breeze with him....great guy, and his wife is a great lady.
Definitely a go to place for me.

oh and p.s, keep an eye out for the pool table that should be in soon...... [smile]

-Kevin

we'll have to go sometime. get him on board with transferring in AK receivers, etc.

I've bought 4 guns from him the last few weeks. He will be on board with anything that is legal and there is a demand for. He's not the biggest shop around but he's really easy to deal with. Also transfers are 25 bucks cash.

sick, good price.

why haven't you come by the club if you're a local guy, NLRG is maybe 10 minutes from where the shop is! come to a pin shoot, etc. (last one for the year is 1st sunday of october).

sick, good price.

why haven't you come by the club if you're a local guy, NLRG is maybe 10 minutes from where the shop is! come to a pin shoot, etc. (last one for the year is 1st sunday of october).

I was begging you to take me, cuz I want to join there, then spring hit, life went nuts and now I haven't made it at all. I love the shooting facilities and I need more shooting pals! So when you wanna take me? HA HA HA Did you ever become the RO there?

I was begging you to take me, cuz I want to join there, then spring hit, life went nuts and now I haven't made it at all. I love the shooting facilities and I need more shooting pals! So when you wanna take me? HA HA HA Did you ever become the RO there?

yeah! i've been the rifle/pistol director for almost ten months. not sure when i will be there next but i will definitely be there for the pin shoot.

Stopped by there today... Nice shop.
Saw a few things I'd drop some cash on if it weren't for car repairs. :-/

He said that the current shop is only 26% of their space... And that they're considering an archery range among a few other cool things.

Also said they're getting some new guns in on Thursday... I'll probably stop by again after to see what came in.

I'd really like to see them succeed... It'll be great to have a shop so close!

John is a great guy to just go and shoot the breeze....
When I bought the 10/22 there he answered the phone only to ask the customer to call back in about 10 minutes because he was busy with a customer in store, and that when he was finished he would be more than happy to assist them when they call back, was a complete gentleman to that person on the phone.

went there Tuesday to look around, not alot in stock which is understandable. huge space once its filled it should be a awesome shop. Very cool owner, not much of a ammo selection from.what I saw but like I said understandable. the place was easy to find parking was a little weird. ended up getting a fobus for my g27 and found out that I hate fobus holsters ahaha

went there Tuesday to look around, not alot in stock which is understandable. huge space once its filled it should be a awesome shop. Very cool owner, not much of a ammo selection from.what I saw but like I said understandable. the place was easy to find parking was a little weird. ended up getting a fobus for my g27 and found out that I hate fobus holsters ahaha

I went Wednesday he picked up a whole bunch of guns on consignment. 3 1911 set ups and a whole bunch of long guns and other pistols some older smith semi autos in 9mm with pre ban mags.

Back
Top Bottom