New folks check in and say, Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, Don. Are you stationed way up there in Presque Isle? I have a friend who was on an Air Force base up there in the 80's.

Ross

Here I is!!

Hello everyone! I found this place on AR15.com in the regional forum. Sounded interesting, so here I am!! I spend most time on www.warrifles.com and have my own forum on it.

Have fun shooting! I'm off to the great white north for some hunting with my .50 Beowulf...

Welcome to the forum.
Looks like our Maine membership is on a steady climb.

Glad to have you here.

Adam

did a search for "AK build" got. 2nd link was to a guy in my state offering his shop. awesome! my name is Dan. i live in Ellsworth, ME. I'm 15 years old.

Round Gun Shooter said:
Registered the other day. Thought I would say hello. Looks interesting and I see a lot of familiar "faces".

Regards,

RGS

Welcome aboard. I see my witness protection has failed me again

Hello,

I've been posting for a week or so now. Just put in my application yesterday. Figure it's time to introduce myself.

Lot of good info here. Thanks to everyone for answering my Q's. I'm sure I'll have lots more before I'm done!! Thanks for being patient with the new guy!

Started out thinking I wanted to do some plinking/target with .22. Now you've all got me wanting to try some action shooting competition! This is gonna get expensive!!

Matt

matt said:
Figure it's time to introduce myself.

Well, welcome to our little slice of the Internet, Matt! Glad to have you.

matt said:
Now you've all got me wanting to try some action shooting competition! This is gonna get expensive!!

You didn't know that we're just a large shill for all the gun stores in New England? Heh, heh, heh... Got another one! ;-)

OK, I'm kidding. Really. No, seriously! I mean it! (stop giggling, Derek!)

It's just that you are getting to see the whole range of fun activities you can do in the shooting sports... when I started, I didn't hear of anything like IPSC or, for that matter, pin or plate shoots for years afterward. Yes, it gets expensive. Better get your spouse or SO on board with this NOW. That way, you both agree to budget the ammo FIRST.

Oh yeah, hello everyone, I jumped right into the other threads without saying hello. Young kid here at 21, I've had some exposure to firearms as my family has always collected them and hope to build the collection.

Welcome to all the new folks. Glad to have you aboard.

Feel free to ask questions, help others if you have answers, etc.

Hi

Hi all,

Ive been reading the forum for awhile, just registered today. Learned a lot from reading the forum, it's a great resource.

Brian

Hi All

3rd post -- but already have found this forum very helpful. I live in Leominster and I'm about to apply for my Class A LTC on 11/21. I had an FID back in the 80's but let it lapse when I moved to NH. Watching the crap in New Orleans conviced me to get back into it again. Hopefully everything will go smooth, from the looks of things on packing.org, Leominster and Fitchburg are pretty reasonable.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom