New folks check in and say, Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am sure most of you know me a little by now but now that I had the time to find this thread I guess I should take a sec to say hi.

Current address; somewhere in the middle east, been here for the better part of two years:D

Nickle turned me onto this forum due to similar interests.

Right now my collection suffers from two things, -lack of $ and -the fact that I am not there to buy them:)

mostly I have Mosin-Nagant rifles, also a 12ga 20ga, S&W Model 10, and a couple other various peices....

Yes it has...

Keep yourself safe, and please know that we are TRULY appreciative of what you are doing for us back home!

Adam

Tank,

Now accept our "official welcome". Stay safe, kick ass and thanks again for doing what you do! We really do appreciate it and the sacrifices that all our troops endure for our freedom.

new folks check in & say hi

Hello all, Len S invited me to join after I met him & his wife at a local gun club. I'm fairly new to firearms, as I'm a former city girl from Boston (not a very gun friendly place). As soon as I moved into the suburbs, I got the process going to get my LTC right away. I have been shooting at a few ranges in the area, & I am really enjoying it. I hope to learn from you all, & to help in whatever way I can.

Welcome, K-DUB. From your screen name and your sig file (and your interests in your profile), would I be far wrong to guess that you ride a Beemer? (we have a few bikers here, too...)

Ross
'86 R65 - "Canth"

K-Dub,

I'm glad that you joined us here. Welcome and feel free to ask questions, share thoughts, we're here to help each other.

I hope you enjoy it here.

Nice to see you K-Dub. Glad you took Len up on the offer to check the board out. Welcome.

dwarven1 said:
Welcome, K-DUB. From your screen name and your sig file (and your interests in your profile), would I be far wrong to guess that you ride a Beemer? (we have a few bikers here, too...)

Ross
'86 R65 - "Canth"

Sorry, no Beemers here.....I ride a HD Road King & a Suzuki 750. The K-DUB is trucker shorthand for KENWORTH trucks. =)

Thank you all for the nice welcome.

hello

Lived north shore MA my whole life. Found you on the fsguns.com site. Got Class A LTC ALP. Lot easier to that up here than in Boston from what it sounds like.

Began seeing so many turkey around here that I figured I should try to get one, hence the 870!

Interesting site with good info. Thanks.

Re: hello

turkey870 said:
Began seeing so many turkey around here that I figured I should try to get one, hence the 870!

Seeing your screen name, I got worried that some of the turkeys were arming themselves to start fighting back! :D

Welcome, Turkey870!

Re: hello

turkey870 said:
Lived north shore MA my whole life. Found you on the fsguns.com site. Got Class A LTC ALP. Lot easier to that up here than in Boston from what it sounds like.

Interesting site with good info. Thanks.
Welcome aboard, Turkey!

Hi, My name's Morgan. New to Massachusetts, and Northeast shooters. Someone from the F.I.R.E. Institute in Pittsburgh mentioned this site on one of their posts. I'm glad they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom