• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

So what is the point of an approved firearms roster if I still can't buy the firearms on the roster?
It's to try and disarm the subjects of Marxachusetts and strip their Second Amendment rights away from them under the guise of it being "for the children".

What - you expected that this served a useful purpose?? [rofl2]

Oh, btw...
welcome.gif

Oh, and my other pasttime is bapiping, so, let the jokes begin ;)
Welcome, Bill, and thanks for your service.

You NEED to go green (become a paid member) so you can attend member's shoots... and we can start off the shoots with a rousing rendition of, say, the Star Spangled Banner on the pipes.

Hi all, new here. I am a NH resident, hunting since I was a young boy but just recently got interested in handguns and carrying. I do have my NH CCW but that was easy ( as it should be IMO ). Considering trying to get my Mass ( although that seems like an uphill battle ).

I joined Manchester Firing range and my wife and I have taken a few class's at www.classicarmorer.com and have learned a ton! I would say we are both hooked. :) We picked up a Bersa 380 for her and a MP 40 for me.

Hi everybody. My name is John and I am a relatively new LTC Class A - ALP holder. I live in Worcester now (was Marlboro until recently which is how I got the ALP and no restrictions). Proud owner of my own Glock 23 2nd Gen. Pics to come at some point. :)

Take care!

Greetings peeps! Gloucester resident here.. patiently awaiting my class A LTC. applied two days ago after letting my LTC expire back in 2003, wont do that again! shoping for a nice .45 acp compact carry and some how stumbled on this site..... what a wealth of info here!! great place ya got here!!
cheers!

Hey All-

As you can see, I joined the forum quite awhile ago, but only recently started lurking around again. Figured the least I could do was get my name Green and support the site :) I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone better, and hoping to get some advise on (many!) things in the future...

Travis

Nice Touch Folks!

Just received a Birthday Message from your Forum.

I signed on once almost a year age when Adam from Infinite Arms first opened his new store out here in our neck of the woods (North Las Vegas, Nevada). I did a search on Infinite arms, it lead me to Northeast Shooters. I've been online a time, or two, just lurking - may have to stay more active in your discussions.

Anyway - Thanks for the Birthday Wishes!!

Bob in Las Vegas

Hi All, my name is Ryan and I live in Haverhill, MA.

I just recently applied for my LTC/A at the beginning of the month (Nov) and am currently awaiting my license.

I am currently enlisted in the Massachusetts Army National Guard and though I have yet to deploy overseas the reality of the inevitable is what prompted me to pursue a LTC/A. Though most of my shooting experience has come from the Army, my interest to conduct further personal training outside of the military is what prompted the LTC and is what brought me here. I have been very impressed by the resources on this forum and truly appreciate the level of experience presented here.

Thank you.

Hello Ryan,

Another Haverhill resident here - Glad you found the board.
Thanks for your service in the Army National Guard.

IF there is anything you ever need just let me know. Great group of people here enjoy and have fun.

Hello everyone. I've been lurking on here for a few weeks and wanted to sign up and say how great this site is. One of, if not, the best on the web. So much great info on here. Thanks for a great site.

Hello Pub,

Glad you decided to post - it really is a great community of shooters.
Enjoy and hope to see you in the discussions.

hey all. Name is Bruce, just started shooting again after a long (20+yrs) layoff. Alot has been going on since I was in the sport. Glad I found this site. Just traded a couple of rifles for my first AR. WOW, what a fun gun! Looking for another already [smile].
I'm a retired Firefighter and live in Gloucester.

Hi everone, A friend turned me on to this site about a month ago, and since then I can't tear myself away. The forums are interesting and very informative, and some of them are pretty funny. Hope to meet some of you guys/gals on the range or at some of NES events. This is the best $19.00 bucs I ever spent. Thanks

Hello to all, My name is Duane just took the basic firearms safety course and will be applying for my LTC in Wrentham. The instructor mentioned this site during class and I signed up the next day, lots of helpful info to a newbie.

Hello everyone!

My name is Charlie. I've met several of you at various events around the state and figured I'd finally sign up.

I'm an active NRA instructor and enjoy all things shooting. Aside from the NRA courses, I've been a counselor and shotgun instructor at the Massachusetts Junior Conservation Camp for a few years now (I was a camper there prior to this). I also love to hunt, and the outdoors in general.

This is a fantastic site; I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Hello from Fidelis Arms Inc.

My name is Chris, with Fidelis Arms. It was suggested to me that I sign up and be available on this site for questions on any of our products that the good folks here may have. I look forward to the feedback and exchanges that will no doubt come from being here.

Feel free to contact me on my [email protected] email as well.

just wanted to introduce myself officially, Jaime (trophygirl) made me setup or she set it up actually. Hi, any how my name is Jason and i like to hunt. i am married to trophygirl, i mean i own her, or maybe she owns me now! see ya on the forum!

Hello. I'm Sean and resident of Fitchburg.

New to these forums but not all that new to firearms. I'm 21 and currently pursuing a Class A license. I have the safety certification and learned to shoot from my father at a young age.

I'm a big 1911 fan and into reloading. I'm dead set on a SW911PD as a future carry gun if I can actually manage the license. Right now I fire and reload with my father's PD(supervised of course). For those interesting in reloading our current range load is 5 grains of bullseye powder and 185gr nosler JHP's. We still need to do some experimenting but as a basic load they shoot well enough. Much better than the factory stuff we've tried before.

Last edited:
Hello Sean,

Best of luck on your LTC process.

I just got a 1911PD myself and love it - great gun. I also do my own reloading. You have come to a great place. Make yourself comfortable and join in the discussions.

Back
Top Bottom