• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New folks check in and say HI #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy All!

OK, checkin in and saying "Hi" [smile] to you ALL!!! Lets see, LTC since 1971. Mostly LOVE to plink! Do paper for sighting in and then out come the tin cans. Pumpkins too when in season! [smile] Shoot everything from .22 lr to .30-06 and 12 guage. Reload .32 s&w-s&wl-acp, .38/.357mag, .45 colt/acp as well as .30-06 and 12 guage. Currently Executive Officer and webmaster for the Middleboro Sportsmens Club! http://www.geocities.com/middleboro_sci/ I got there late afternoon saturday Oct. 7 for the pumkins, just about when they were being prepared for pie! You guys are good shots and LOUD when firing in unison! Do wish I could have gotten a sound bite when the pumkins were biting the dust!!! I was the "LITTLE" guy (5'11"/350 lbs.(that's little aint it? [rolleyes]) lurking behind the firing line with my camera! Anyways glad to be here. I "KNOW" I'm going to like it! Will be doing the member thing shortly. Pilgrim already got after me to join up![smile]

Last edited:
Bob, welcome to the forum. We hope you enjoy it here.

Also a big thanks for hosting NES at your club.

BackwoodsBob is an old friend of mine, I met at the MSC. Shortly thereafter he got him self employed where I am, so we see each other quite a bit.

He was my solid support when I approached the club about the shoot some months ago, as there was some initial resistance to holding such a large meet there. He is a geuine friend of the shootin sports.

He's a great asset to the MSC and will be here too.

Welcome Bob !

another new guy

Hey guys, I just signed up tonight and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Tim from southern NH and I just recently got into handgun shooting. In fact, I just got my first handgun tonight. Its a Sig P229R .40 S&W with tac rail and night sights. I can't wait to get this thing to the range and break its cherry[smile]

I just went to the range for my first time last week and got the rifle bug as well, thanks to Leebo (Thanks Lee), so I may be asking some rifle related questions from time to time.

I met Edin508 and Leebo on a New England motorcycle forum that we frequent and Ed suggested a while back that I sign up over here, so here I am.

Welcome Tim...I throw darts with Edin508...well not with him, but play his team in leagues. Well, not this season, but last season.

Hey, if you shell out to become a memeber, we're doing a NES Members Fall Ride...You'd be more than welcome to come along.

And you're also helping keeping the fourm alive...lol [smile]

Welcome Tim! If you are in the Pelham area and want to check out Pelham Fish & Game let me know, I would be happy to show you around one afternoon and let you try out some of my guns [grin]

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Welcome Tim! If you are in the Pelham area and want to check out Pelham Fish & Game let me know, I would be happy to show you around one afternoon and let you try out some of my guns [grin]

I'm actually in Nashua and was checking out Pelham Fish & Game online. It sounds like a good range. I'd definitely like to check that out.

Hey all, just joined about a week ago or so and just wanted to say Hi to everyone. My name is Ian and I am a 22 year old student who communtes to UMass Amherst(finally done this year!), and when I am not there I am working at S&W's Shooting Sports Center so stop on buy and shoot in a nice 65 degree indoor range! I just got my LTC A ALP and I am just waiting for the hard copy now. CAN'T WAIT!![wink] THE day I get it I am going out to buy two hand guns from all the extra funds I have saved from all the bills. Nice to be apart of a great group of people in this forum and hope to learn alot!

Hi all, great forum lots of useful info!
Going for my renewal LTC on the 15th not sure how the Southbridge Police Chief is cant seem to find any info on him as far as LTC's are concerned. Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom