• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New folks check in and say HI #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
JonJ said:
Carnival? Do tell...

The German version of Mardi Gras, actually called Fasching (sp?). The French took it to Louisiana.

Fasching is a blast. I remember a party at the local Sportheim, when a friend of mine (recently out of the Bundeswehr at the time) and I swapped uniforms. A couple of BW soldiers were in and actually believed I was also in the BW. That was an absolute riot. My German was much better then.

Nickle said:
The German version of Mardi Gras, actually called Fasching (sp?). The French took it to Louisiana.

Fasching is a blast. I remember a party at the local Sportheim, when a friend of mine (recently out of the Bundeswehr at the time) and I swapped uniforms. A couple of BW soldiers were in and actually believed I was also in the BW. That was an absolute riot. My German was much better then.
Sounds like fun!

Mmmmmmm Beeeeeer
anibar.gif

Hi everyone,My name is Roy, I found this place a few weeks ago ,registered and lurked for a bit get to know it.And I do enjoy coming here. By now I've had my LTC about half my life,but haven't had much of a chance to use it for many years until last September a friend invited me to go to the range in Hanson,Where by I remembered how much I enjoyed shooting and I joined the club the next month and have been going there a couple of tiimes a week since.I also started collecting parts to build a 1911. One more part to go and thefun begins

Good Morning Everone,
I would like to introduce myself...I am MrsTypeo1313 (aka BJ's fiancee).
I have heard so many good things about this forum and you all, so I decided to check it out for myself! A little about me...I am an elementary school teacher in Rhode Island...love dogs, interior design, and cooking. Just starting to get into the gun thing, thanks to my honey. Have a great day!

Last edited by a moderator:
C-pher said:
Uh-OH! TypeO has to behave...

heheheheheheheheheheheheheh

Welcome Mrs. Type, nice to have you around. And when we want to smack him, we can just PM you to pop him on the back of the head.

[slap]
Don't you mean he now had to try to "Quit You" C-pher? [devil]

Seriously, Welcome!

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom